Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Terri4Trump, Sep 14, 2019.

1. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,299
    Don't stroke out there, hate-junky. I know that your deranged hatred gives you a tingle up the leg, which is primarily why you hate so much, but it can have consequences beyond that, so try to reign it in.

So, pro-life hate-cultists, has nobody broken it to you that you're just screaming nonsense like hysterical lunatics?

Or have they avoided that by avoiding you? Hint: It's your bitter and spiteful demeanor. Nobody wants to be around that.

Remember, nobody thinks abortion is murder, and everyone knows that. Only liars and lunatics say they think abortion is murder. The only question is which category you're part of. Pro-lifers are really only interesting as studies in aberrant psychology.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,299
    Not all pro-lifers are disgusting perverts, but this one clearly is. What kind of deviant mind does it take to dream that kind of stuff up? You know he was typing one-handed when he wrote that.

3. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,988

Gun control will not reduce the number of guns on the street at all. People will just buy them from independent, untaxed guys who operate out of the trunks of their cars or the backrooms of cocktail lounges.

It will undoubtably increase the number of unresolved shootings. If guns were illegal and someone came up to me and threatened to shoot me, and I plugged him in self defense, I would have to walk away.

4. Leo123

Leo123 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,290
    Uh, kids know about sex if they are typical, normal heterosexuals. Seems to me your mom was trying to teach you virtue to go along with that knowledge. You laughed in her face...nice.

Condoms do fail, that is a fair point. Birth control drugs also do not always work. Seems to me the best course of action is to either avoid penis/vagina penetration or not do it at all. The third, and most unpopular action, would be to actually take responsibility for raising the human the heterosexual couple created. The worst option, IMO, is killing the developing human being.

I have a problem with heterosexuals that, for fleeting sexual joy, feel they have to kill a developing human being.

5. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,204
    Were the abortions legal? If so - what's the problem?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Eric Arthur Blair

Eric Arthur Blair Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,078
    Pure idiocy.

7. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,999
    You are disgusting

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,988

Abuse of a corpse is a real problem. Whether this is against the criminal code or not, it is still extremely offensive to the concept of the dignity of human life. Its like making lampshades out of human skin. Even if the Germans were doing it with people who died naturally, it would still be offensive. Of course, it ramps it up on the evil scale because it was people the Germans were murdering.

9. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,999
    I am a Republican woman and a military vet and I'm not afraid of anything. What I am is a woman who knows the value of LIFE and would never murder her own child. I would rather die then kill my own child, my own flesh and blood.

Any woman who murders her child is lower than the dirt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Eric Arthur Blair

Eric Arthur Blair Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,078
    On a purely basic level the remains of aborted children are not the property of this maniac monster.
    He has about as much business taking home these remains as an ER doctor has collecting the corpses of people who died in his care in his back yard.

What the hell is wrong with you?

• Funny Funny x 1