Animal Stories

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TheGreatGatsby, Aug 4, 2014.

1. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,405
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,705
    my mother has her husbands parrot and mccaw ...BOTH which will also probably out live her. mccaw hes only 20 something hes got a good 30 or 40 years left.
    they have shorter life spans . the parrot was adopted and was he old i don't remember how old

im not taking em

my brother loves those birds he'll take em ...they are amazing lil creatures ...the mcaws not so little
    when the mccaw doesn't wanna go to bed and back in its cage the parrot loves to tell the mccaw" cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon "

my little gay dog is going in friday
    im posting his after shot he'll look like a million bucks

3. Deplorable Yankee

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,705
    I cleaned him up a little cause he got a little shit ass last night

.....hes chewing on his bone before his big day at the beauty parlor
    thats where he likes to sit and where i pile up his toys which are spread out in every room of the place ...this sounds totally nuts BUT sometimes after i pile em up he'll nose through looking for a particular one .
    I swear to god its like hes looking for the one he wants to play with at that moment .
    shit ass.jpg
    ..hes workin on a bone there

Hes loves when i get down on the floor and knock him around a lil...not to rough im scared im scared im gonna break his lil legs .
    people are fucked up how they abandon animals ...i don't even wanna tell ya how the homeless junkie came across him ..some people just suck

Yes i have ugly beige carpet its a rental i dont give a shit .i'm outta here in 6 months or less

here the rottie
    PUPPY ROTTIE.jpg
    I keep dopey pictures in the kitchen i didnt even have to dig any up . everything boxed up anyway
    HEs not even a year old there
    HEs still a puppy ...he grew into a mass of solid muscle..one of my first apartment ...I moved outta there cause i was MOVIN on up

Kittehs to
    I got a messed up kitty story
    kittahs.jpg
    the grey cat was my wifes cat both are gone over a decade now
    my wife got sick one year.... way before her time ....im n a very good place these days

the two orange cats are frigging recuse to
    Also nota bullshit i'm crying I need to start a conversation and take action cause i saw a tv commercial with feelz....
    The mother? my warehouse guys brought her in after the newtown flooded right up to our roll down doors.She was already knocked up she had a litter one of the guys crushed em by accident those were the two survivors .

im laughing now ...shit happens

I took em home cause the human retards probably would of wound up crushing them also.
    The mother ran away ..we never saw her again.

after i took that picture couldn't of been more than a month later the skinny one went after a pigeon ....out the window .
    i brought the body back up in a garbage bag so his brother could sniff it ...he Actually jumped backwards ...i went down to the east river and buried him ...

Back then their was no hipsters from Minnesota by the water at night .....if you were lucky their was a mobster burying a chopped up corpse

HEY how ya doing tonight ?wot choo buryin bro ?

HE lived for like 12 years .....zero coordination total clutz
    whenever i was out of town my tenant neighbor who lived a couple floors down used to take care of my animals .....whichever where still alive
    my fish and plants
    more dead animals? i was gone she knocked the tops in on a 100 gallon tank by accident and one of the lights popped
    electrocuted and poisoned!
    total mass extinction ...Today I blame man made global warming

good grief Charlie brown ...SHe didnt know what to do she left it ...i came home to that WTF!!!

I had a killer space and the building brought me a shitload of rent money over the years.
    I had a view that ya see in the movies or tv....its ok im replacing the man made mountains with a sweet view of the natural ones
    What possessed d me to paint the floors red that year>? i have no idea ........ not a clue
    the floors would change colors more than homeless change their underwear

when i first moved in i scraped the ceilings down myself then painted em
    took me 80 gallons of white in 5 gallon buckets ....could of been 75 .it was 75 or 80
    ANd then i did the perimeter of the whole place UH BOY
    i had carpets in the bedrooms and office h thats not the whole space thats just one small section in fron t of where ya walked off the elevator.

had walls built ...moving walls ...20 grand with the interior walls and architectural steel ..cause it looked cool Was functional and BFYTW ....RUSSIAN collusion election I MEAN electrician wired the whole place like a friggin champ !
    eventually i threw real hardwood floors down ...
    Free Market Capitalism and Opportunity ROCKS! I highly recommend it. And i Highly recommend you preserve it for younger generations

ANyway i'm a magnet for retarded sad sack hard luck animals ...I dont even go out of my way!!! God throws em in my lap....what a prick!.except for rottie hes was from champion lines....Icant even tell ya who sold him to me
    cause ya wouldn't believe it anyway

life is a trip to say the least. the scars and losses only make us all around better people .getting a progressive trophy for just showing up , ......not so much
    derp

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. Deplorable Yankee

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,705
    TAH DAHHHH

fag dog derpin.jpg
    derp
    wot a FAG

gayest dog ever
    i told ya the pigs ear bigger than his head OH hes gonna eat it hes just getting started on it there

YEs i also know its precious
    [​IMG]

IM not calling him precious ....i think the pronoun for that one is SUPER GAY!!!

Im not puffin him out like a fag either ! absolutely not 1 bad enough hes a lil poodle 2 I ALREADY TOOK ENOUGH SHIT :auiqs.jpg:hes happier as a dirty lil greasy rag anyway.he loves the girls they shave him down and clean him up...he sits like a lil soldier ...LOVES IT ....fag.!...
    he licks his favorite girl to death ......humm ive also been known to do that
    someone brought their lab in and he WAS crying
    i went over and gave him a scratch
    sad boo boo eyes......please kind sir set me free so i may roll around in horse shit again .

the stuffed animals i get at junk shop s...always popin in anyway lookin for used vinyl or something interesting ...most have walls of children's stuffed animals ...theirs one lil Christan chain i go into .whatever i buy i always drop an extra twenty cause they feed and cloth locals in need...the two legged kind

if ya never did a rescue our are thinkin about it ?
    Patience IS A MUST and a lil kindness goes a long way .....yeazir

EVEN if ya wanna go to a pound cause ya saw a commercial and got the feelz ?Be prepared to get stuck ...dont pussy out like an activist child. The last thing an abused or abandoned animal needs is a half assed do gooder quitter to try and return it like a cheap piece of shit ya bought at a suburban target....in for a penny in for a pound....jus sayin

5. buttercup

buttercup Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,321
    I absolutely love this.

6. xband

xband Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,794
    I love true animal stories, I caught Al the Owl far out to sea during a typhoon after a heated battle. Al the Owl flourished under my care but his diet changed on a Guided Missile Destroyer.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Deplorable Yankee

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,705
    Thursday the little dumb ass squirms out of my lap jumping out of the car and he he landed all fucked up
    He panics when i open the door ....hes so fucked in the head
    hes limping a little ...but then he runs on it ...then limps ...he gets up and stretches he limps

hes mad i didn't come home last night and didnt get home till tonight.
    hes a good boy i leave the downstairs bathroom open with puppy we we pads ...i never use the damn thing anyway rarely
    he goes
    But hes still limping ...its a bad sprain or he broke it

so today its vet time
    they're busy all the time but she only charges an extra 25 for emergency visits...i wonder what xrays are gonna run me .it shouldn't be to bad
    if he gets a cast i dont know what im gonna do hes a little ball of energy

if he gets a cast ill take a picture .....i don't think it last more than a day or two anyway ...he'll probably eat it .....i think its part billy goat

8. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,025

9. Andylusion

Andylusion Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,956
    I woke up abruptly one Saturday morning, fighting for air. I opened my mouth, and inhaled hair.....

We had this gigantic orange cat, named descriptively "hairy", who that morning had decided to take a mid-morning nap, directly on my face. How he got there without waking me up, is a good question. But he managed to do it, and nearly suffocate me.

We had another crossed eyed cat years later, that was one of the most goofy animals. Unlike any other animal ever owned, this one could get lost 20 feet from the house. We kept her inside, because once we let her out, she would get lost in the back yard. One time she made it to the front yard, and got lost. It was snowing, and she had made it to the middle of the neighbors front yard, and just sat in the snow meowing. It's not like you can't see our house from where she was, but as soon as we walked up, she got up and walked with us back to the house.

She also had the strangest habit of walking in circles. We had four ground floor rooms. Front room. Dining room, living room, kitchen. They were all connected by door. She would walking around and around, from one room to the next, for hours on ends. We would all be watching TV, and count how many laps she did around the place, while we watched TV.

I miss that cat. She was so funny, and lovable.

10. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,025
    [​IMG] [​IMG]