Another Poke In Obama's Eye!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by PoliticalChic, Nov 4, 2018.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,118

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

The fact is, not one of you Obama boot-lickers can defend Hussein's signature foreign policy 'achievement.'

That says something about Obama....but even more about you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,118

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
    6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
    President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
    Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. airplanemechanic

airplanemechanic Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,093
    I will admit my own father worked for the gov't for 42 years and I noticed how out of touch with reality he was. He would ask me about time off or pay raises and such because he worked for the gov't so long he got so much time off, every holiday off, weeks of paid vacation every year, regular "cost of living" wage increases etc. He also had job security beyond his wildest dreams. I finally had to tell him "Dad I don't work for the gov't. I don't get holidays off. I don't get weeks and weeks of paid vacation. I work in the private sector. Your gov't job was so cushy for so long you lost touch with reality. My boss can walk into work and fire me for no reason at all and I have no recourse." He was so used to his job where to get fired would literally take an act of congress and all he had to do was show up for work and he got a paycheck and pay raises. I told him the real world ain't like that. I can (and did) work 10 times harder than my coworker but because the owner of the company liked her and not me, she got paid more than me even though my immediate boss openly told everyone I did 93% of the work for the company as was logged by the computer system we used.

I know how much everyone was paid because I was able to hack into our payroll and see what everyone was paid. I was shocked at what some were paid, both high and low.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  4. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,955
    They were involved in their own Civil Wars
    All a result of the Bush Doctrine

5. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,955
    Republicans complained that Iran would be able to restart their nuke program in ten years

With Trump, they can start right now

6. rightwinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,955
    I worked for the Fed Govt for 33 years. I was mocked when I took the job. While the pay was not as good as the private sector, I had job security, healthcare, good vacation and retired at 66 percent pay at 55

7. airplanemechanic

airplanemechanic Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,093
    Good then Israel can go in and wipe out their facilities now, rather than 10 years from now.

8. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,766
    Correction, if globalist pigs got their way. The Hussein never pulled troops out like he promised, and he started new wars. Hillary would had started new wars for sure.

Remind us how many wars President Trump has started?

9. BlackFlag

BlackFlag BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,512
    How many U.S. soldiers died in Obama’s “new wars”

10. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,766
    Not soldiers, but civilians killed by ISIS terrorists and refugees raping and murdering civilians in Western countries.