Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy -- M Stanton Evans

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by CrusaderFrank, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,860
    Actually most of my knowledge on this comes from history books. You know books? Those things that are used as source material with links on Wikipedia (along with newspaper stories, studies, white papers and other docs)? And I linked to Wiki to supplement my comments because it's a way to point you to those books, since I do not want you coming to my house to read my books. I already did that.

Anything else?

2. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,172
    Actually, most of your "knowledge" is no more than a repetition of the Big Lie, and the fact that you think Wikipedia is impeccably sourced and 100% reliable just proves it. The more you proclaim it as proof, the more I laugh at you. And honey, I already laugh at you more than the last hooker you hired.

Newflash, shitstain: it may be faster and easier to post bullshit online than to publish it in books, but the same rule still applies. Just because someone writes it down doesn't make it true.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,860
    Yuh huh. "All books are bullshit unless I happen to agree with them".

Poster please. :rolleyes:

4. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71,924
    Your "History books" are crap that blame McCarthy for a "Red Scare"

McCarthy gave his first speech on Communist infiltration of the WH and State 8 months AFTER your USSR tried to start WWIII in Berlin and 4 months BEFORE your hero Mao and the NoKo's were killing US soldiers and Marines in Korea.

I wonder sometimes if Democrat Communist spies were relaying Korean troop information back to their masters

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  5. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57,198

In the same way "Democrat Communist spies" sandbagged Chiang Kaishek.

1. FDR's insistence on the Soviet agents who infiltrated his administration resulted in the United States sabotage of Chaing Kai-Shek and the Nationalists in China in favor of the Mao and the Communists. From the book “Blacklisted From History,” by M. Stanton Evans:Soviet agents in the U.S. State department (and Treasury)worked actively to damage confidence of our government, in the(Nationalist) Chinese fighting in their own country, as our allies against the Japanese, and in favor of the Communist insurgency of Mao Tse-Tung and Chou En-Lai.

While Chiang Kai-Shek was busy as our ally fighting the Japanese, White, Currie, Coe, Glasser, and Hiss were doing all they could to undermine him in favor of Mao and the communists.

a. “Another example of [Harry Dexter] White acting as an agent of influence for the Soviet Union was his obstruction of a proposed $200 million loan to Nationalist China in 1943, which he had been officially instructed to execute,[52] at a time when inflation was spiraling out of control.”
    Harry Dexter White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. [Owen] Lattimore was leaking information to the Soviets while he was an advisor to Chiang Kai-shek and that the Soviets considered Lattimore to be "working for them".FOIA

c. The spies that FDR put in place continued to move Democrats in the Communist Direction. This, from a newspaper at the time:

"Mr. Truman said that the nationalists should have surrendered because they didn't have a chance to win...the opinion of American ambassador Leighton Stuart was that the failure of American aid to come at the opportune moment was the real cause of the weakness of nationalists and the disintegration of their armies....many military commanders went over to the enemy because they saw the United States withdrawing moral support from Chiang Kai-shek. Mr. Truman boldly defends what Treasury did. He doesn't mention Harry Dexter White, mentioned in congressional hearings as a communist spy, sat at Treasury with full power to say when the money promised Chiang Kai-shek would be forwarded or withheld." Toledo Blade, Toledo Blade - Google News Archive Search

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71,924
    It's amazing how few people know that Communist spies in the WH and State helped Mao take control of Chine. After all, Mao was a Progressive and needed their help

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. guno

guno BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,114
    In his 1961 book, The Murderers, Harry J. Anslinger, head of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics from 1930 to 1962, announced that he knew of a prominent member of Congress in the 1950s who was addicted to heroin. Anslinger went to the member of Congress and demanded that he stop using heroin. The Congressman refused and dared Anslinger to reveal the addiction, arguing that, if Anslinger did reveal the addiction, it would cause irreparable harm to the Free World.

In order to keep the addiction secret, Anslinger arranged for the Congressman to receive a secret supply of drugs from a pharmacist.

Who was the Congressman? Senator Joseph McCarthy, of anti-communist fame.

Was Senator Joseph McCarthy a heroin addict?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. guno

guno BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,114
    Joe McCarthy, who was supported by the John Birch Society (the old Tea Party) thought a communist was under every rock. He hurt many innocent people until he was disgraced in the House and died a broken and drunken dope addicted idiot.

9. Cecilie1200

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,172
    That's an amusing, if delusional, interpretation of my words.

I didn't say ALL books are bullshit. I said being in a book doesn't necessarily make something true. It's quite easy to find a book written by a lying hack, particularly on this subject, upon which the left expended so much effort for so many years to hide the truth. Indeed, it would be very difficult to find any book written before a certain time period that contained anything BUT the Big Lie you lefties are so married to and invested in. And the likelihood that you really care about the truth enough to stay abreast of later revelations on the subject is very slim.

And all of this, of course, is predicated on my generous acceptance of the idea that an illiterate drooler like you actually owns any books at all.

10. Cecilie1200

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,172
    Ooh, look, you have the ability to blindly assert the same big lie AGAIN! THIS time must make it TRUE! Because YOU said it!

Or maybe you're just a brainless, prattling twit. Guess which one I'm favoring?