China confirms it is suspending agricultural product purchases in response to Trump's new tariffs

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Synthaholic, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Lincoln1976

Lincoln1976 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    No, you clueless idiot! the trade deficit of $400 BILLION is worth it! why are leftists so dumb? Why can't they see, when they sell themselves out? People like you would have handed Hitler the keys to the world and the real shame is, that you are too stupid and ignorant to even question your stupid opinions....You are a real NPC and that is pathetic to a degree, that one starts to understand why the enemies of the west are so confident that they will win...hope you're happy about that,clueless bitch
    Besides, the trade deficit grew between 2012 and 2014 by $100 billion...under which president? oh right! Obimbo! no wonder he said "those jobs won't come back"...he had made sure to ship as many over, as he could....that's what happens when you put traitors into office

The Real Reason American Jobs Are Going to China

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 4:18 AM
  2. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,411
    This is the real Trump derangement syndrome. Everything I say is a lie even when it’s backed up with facts and statistics put out by the Trump Administration. You believe what you WANT to believe

You’re importing MORE crappy shit from Canada and everywhere else you stupid dolt. The rest of the world isn’t buying YOUR crappy shit.

You call the MSM “fake news” while believing the 12,000 lies Donald Trump has told since he was inaugurated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Leo123

Leo123 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,720
    Your facts are cherry-picked. I know the game TDSers play. They either outright lie or present partial facts and twist them to say 'Trump bad.' If Trump actually walked on water you guys would say "Trump can't swim!!!!" :abgg2q.jpg:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lincoln1976

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    WOW, the crazy cat lady has spoken! powerful I might say..where does the rage come from? did you run out of cat litter?

as for your stupid argument: Yes, Mexico is now the US's biggest trading partner and that is very good! And yes let Canada have a good portion of it a good portion of it as well!

Where is your fucking problem with that? oh, right...you depend on Mexico being poor and desperate, so that it sends it's people illegally to the US, right?
    And Canada? well, those are mostly white people and you hate them so much, you would just nuke them, if they weren't so close I guess...

So,you think that President Trump doesn't know about these developments? of course he does...it was never his intend have no trade partners...just to have the RIGHT ones, and that's what USMCA is about! a strong North American trade zone...what the fuck is your problem with that? or are you now that racist, that you think the US should be isolanistic?

You left loons make exactly zero sense

5. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,411
    A Scottish man living in the UK has explicit incite on how NAFTA works. How . . . unlikely. And you're blithering. Your post isn't even English. It's just a sputtering rant, claiming Trump is some brilliant negotiator and strategist despite an abundance of evidence which suggests that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Today Trump announced that although China is paying the tariffs, not the American people, he's postponing the new tariffs on Chinese goods until after Christmas so it doesn't affect electionics prices or the gift giving season. If the American people aren't paying the tariffs through higher prices in the store, what difference does waiting until after Christmas make? Even Trump knows he's lying to the people. It's just not often he publically admits it.

So far today, I've been called drunk, off my meds, suffering from TDS, angry, stupid and a crazy cat lady. All because I dared poke holes in your Russian/Trump Administration of propaganda and gaslighting of the American public with lies about gun violence, the economy, and the success or lack thereof, of the Trump Administration.

The American people are onto the Trump/Russian propaganda machine. You got away with it once. It won't happen again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Leo123

Leo123 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,720
    There is no Russia/Trump collusion, you lost everyone when you said that. The only ones 'gaslighting' are TDSers like you and your sycophant MSM which constantly spins and twists Trumps 'tweets' to fit their Hate-Trump agenda. You swallow it like a fish on hooked bait.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Lincoln1976

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    First: it's not NAFTA anymore...this man,living in Scotland knows more about the free trade agreements than the crazy cat lady, living in th US (I assume) than she does....Bravo, show the world that you don't even know, what the free trade agreement, in effect now, is called ...LOL..it's USMCA (US-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement)...oh boy...

So,the "failure of the Trump administration"...oh boy...so informed...are you high on litter box fumes or what?
    Last time I've checked, unemployment was at a historic low (lowest since 1968), stock market at record high...none of that was ever achieved by Obummer btw....he achieved an increase of $100 billion in trade deficit with China in two lousy years...he knew why he was sure that "those job's won't come back"...cause he shipped them there himself...

"So far today, I've been called drunk, off my meds, suffering from TDS, angry, stupid and a crazy cat lady.All because I dared poke holes in your Russian/Trump Administration"

No, because you sound uninformed, stupid and quite frank crazy...so, Russia,eh? LOL...doesn't get much more crazy than that....did you even notice, that Mueller found nothing? that 16 demonrats laywers came up empty handed in a probe, instigated by a Hillary paid hit piece...go, feed your cats...they will be the only one, buying your shit..no human will

Pathetic

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. deanrd

deanrd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,741
    Do you think Donald Trump was using that fake Japanese accent when he was begging Japan to buy American agriculture?

The art of the beg.

Trump thinks panhandling is part of his skills at negotiation.

Trump wants to give billions of dollars to farmers to grow food that he can’t sell anywhere. He’s even cutting food stamps to make sure it can’t be sold anywhere.

Trump is spending billions to make millions.

That should be the new war cry at the Trump rally’s:

Billions for millions

billions for millions

billions for millions

Got a nice ring to it. It pretty much sums up GOP economic policies. No wonder they nearly destroyed the economy before Obama saved it. Don’t worry, they’re at it again.

9. Lincoln1976

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH....are you high or something? what did obummer safe? the millions of jobs, he said wouldn't come back?

here is your "saviour" snake oil sales man hard at work

So,how exactly did this twat help the American economy whe he let the trade deficit increase by $100 billion in two fucking years?
    No, obummer did exactly what was done in Europe: ship jobs overseas and import foreign made stuff....make people piss poor and they will continue to vote for your crumbs....leftist are disgusting scum traitors

10. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +13,590
    Trump is crashing the economy. Dow is down over 600 points.