Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Purge, Dec 10, 2019.

1. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,346
    Ted knocks the hard core radical leftists that are now being exposed for the RATS THEY TRULY ARE!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,217
    Not rats, the IG reports says that have ample defense for the start of the Russian investigation and the FISA warrant on Page was warranted,

and also no spying for bias was involved, which tramp has always been wrong.

The disgusting man, tramp, made the Russia investigation about him and so it became about him and his obstruction of congress, not one but 10 times.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77,609
    Scandal free Obama committed the most Stalinist crime in America history!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,217
    Prove that, what page of the IG report??? Unless you can be quiet.

Page 450 of the IG report, Obama is mentioned 15 times in the whole report.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  5. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,041
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Cruz. I remember how you spun and went after Melania when you were running. Quit telling us about all that Abuse of Power under Obama and tell us when any of it will get prosecuted and folks heads will roll?

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

What’s New About Conspiracy Theories?

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
    'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

Why conspiracy theories are deeply dangerous

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,408
    so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,408
    seriously? you still run around saying muellers report was harsh on trump and now you're trying to defend against actual crimes by "show me in the report!" OF WHICH you could NEVER do in muellers report.

god damn people like you are so ass-nugget dry-humping tear-shitting idiots you take evolution back 500 years.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,217
    Show me in the IG Horowitz report than Obama committed any crime, except his being black.

Also show me in the Mueller report that tramp didn't do any crimes in Part 2 and lucky he couldn't get indicted because he would of.

10. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,479
    I sure hope that the gullible Americans who buy into straight bullshit like they were fed yesterday regarding the FISA IG report figure out their shortcoming soon. It's bad for the health of the nation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1