Dem Constitutional Expert: Pelosi Played Into McConnell's Hands, Destroyed Her Own Case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easyt65, Jan 15, 2020.

1. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,247
    Hooray......Russia was amassing troops on Ukraine's border, threatening one of our new allies - about to invade Ukraine to annex Crimea which would solidify Putin's stranglehold on Europe's - to include NATO's - energy dependence, which was / is NOT in this or our allies' national security interests....and you are celebrating the fact that instead of lethal military aid (anti-tank munitions, etc...) Barry send Ukraine BLANKETS, BAND-AIDS, and BEANS?!

:wtf:?!

BTW, Obama did not only refuse to sent them lethal aid, he refused to allow anyone else send them any....sorta like how he refused to allow Coalition nations to strike ISIS' Black Market Oil Production Sites, which funded half of their terrorist activities (after the Paris attack the coalition told Barry to 'FO' and bombed the crap out of those facilities)!

I am sure Putin was just as thankful to Barry for keeping his 2012 promise passed through Medvedev, allowing his troops to walk into Crimea without fear of actual opposition, as ISIS was that Barry protected their Black Market oil ops that kept funding their terrorist attacks....

Holy hell.....your defense of Barry abandoning Ukraine to fend for themselves against Putin's invasion explains why you and other snowflakes didn't think his and Hillary's abandoning 4 Americans to die in Benghazi after they had been attacked twice before, knew a 3rd attack was coming, and knew the security team Hillary hired to protect them had NEVER provide security in a hostile area and whose guards had never carried weapons before!

2. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,974
    We THINK. Therein lies your problem, you don't KNOW.

Pelosi did not want to impeach, because she knew it just gives Trump a campaign ad, and we'll hear him trumpeting, "Aquitted" all campaign season long. Schiff thought he could lie about the call, but Trump pulled the rug our from under him with the transcript. Hence the panicked rush to impeach and the clumsy implementation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,247
    You never disappoint me, using the Dem / snowflake tactic of accusing others of what 'you; have done / do...... :p

4. Golfing Gator

Golfing Gator Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,028
    Wow, you actually posted something that makes sense, I need to write this on the calendar.

Sort of ironic you addressed it to me and not the OP, but I guess I should not expect too much.

As for the Senate, i wish they would have just voted to dismiss and moved on, this is all just kabuki theater and needs to be put to bed.

5. Nostra

Nostra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,266
    A lot of you Dimwingers are wishing this clusterfuck would just go away. The trial will not work out well for you.

6. Golfing Gator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,028
    The trial did just want it was intended to do, distract from the massive pile of shitty bills that were passed the last week of the year...from adding more debt than ever and fucking with retirement savings these two groups that you morons think really hate each other magically came together and passed them all.

You are such a rube

7. Nostra

Nostra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,266
    Um, the trial hasn't even started, moron.:21:

8. busybee01

busybee01 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,614
    You are the one who needs to be educated.

The Constitution only states that the House impeaches and the Senate removes. It does not specify any procedure or set any timeline. Yet Trump supporters gleam all this from that. The framers left the "how" to the House and Senate. Pelosi did not abuse her powers. She made no threats. She set no pre-conditions. She sent it over to the Senate 2 days after the Senate agreed to the rules. Jonathan Turley is hardly a Democrat expert. He backed the impeachment of Clinton and has changed his opinions to suit him. When Obama was President, Turley stated that impeachment did not require a statutory crime. He is your expert because his OPINION matches your opinion.

What you are doing is grasping at straws. The House has the freedom to conduct the impeachment as they see fit. There was no timeline as to when it has to be sent over.

It is hardly the weakest impeachment case in history. You want to say it is so and as a result you will throw Turley at me again as if he is a God.

9. Golfing Gator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,028
    Fuck off, you know what I meant...but you are too partisan to admit you got duped by this whole charade.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Nostra

Nostra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,266
    Sorry, I have no clue what you were trying to say as I don't speak dumbass.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1