CDZ Do you think Nikki Haley is lying about Tillerson and Kelly?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by MarathonMike, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,800
    I have literally never seen or heard the term "wokester" before you wrote it yesterday. I'm guessing you made it up. That's fine, I make up words too but I do so in a way that they're obvious what they mean. You, not so much.

Second, there's nothing "deranged" about speculating what may happen in a particular scenario. The fact that your fragile widdle ego's hero-worship can't handle the concept is, again, your problem, not mine, since YOU chose that path in the first place.

Third, I've brought up nothing about any "Russians". The entire post was about (AGAIN) Nikki Fucking Haley and what path she might take in the future. You can make up words, you can curl up in a ball and cry or run to your safe space, you can imagine Russians, I don't care, you can open your toy box and throw things around the room but it doesn't change a damn thing about the post. Grow the fuck UP doodles.

2. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,800
    Points well taken. I haven't kept up with the whole impeachment dance or who's who in it but those are some highly questionable positions. It's impossible to ignore Rump's rampant mendacity, though I suspect she would have worded it in a way that qualifies ("her dealings with him" excepts everything else), but it's certainly less than honest to not confront that.

As for the exchanges between the three in question, I don't have a guess either. I'd require more quotes and more context to analyze it and I just haven't been interested enough to seek them out.

3. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,010
    Nikki Haley with John Brennen.

46A3B077-ABA5-4EAF-AA3F-E7F4AB5A80FC.jpeg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Kilroy2

Kilroy2 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +651

Well how would lying
    you are right she accusing them of not being team players on the Trump team but was she a team player

Kelly says he presented both options

I read an article about here leaving and the one point the writer makes is she is a politician

Still in the Kavanaugh saga she made comments in support of his accuser and that the accuser should be heard.

This was probably not what Trump wanted to hear so why did she leave so soon after Kavanuagh was confirmed

Did she lose that battle and is smart enough not to blame Trump or his children

She is a politician and she maybe looking for something in that area