Florida Keys Deliver a Hard Message: As Seas Rise, Some Places Can’t Be Saved

Discussion in 'Environment' started by james bond, Dec 6, 2019.

1. james bond

james bond Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,009
    It's already been explained in the links. You are such a dumbass that you could not read and understand it. IOW, flooding happens, but it's not caused by AGW. Thus, I have provided one solution to control the flooding and help keep our water clean. You have not demonstrated your idiotic claim of AGW. Moreover, the rich Dems continue to fly in their private jets. Go tell those guys about AGW :laughing0301:, you dumbass.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,757
    You made that up. None of your links have explained why erosion will magically cause the oceans to leap upwards and flood coastal roads that haven't sunk down any. Reality says your theory is wrong, so your theory is wrong.

If you understand it, explain it for everyone, in your own words. If didn't lie about how it's in the links and how you understand it, that should be easy.

However, if you did lie, you'll now have to deflect somehow. Please proceed.

That's right, it's caused by your magical jumping ocean. Oh wait, that's not it. It's caused the higher sea levels, which are caused by AGW.

"Pray harder" is not a solution.

The tidal gauges and satellite measurements have demonstrated it. And that's triggered you, because your religion states it can't be true.

As that's completely irrelevant to the science, you look particularly desperate and stupid now.

If all the data didn't say you were lying on behalf of your cult, you wouldn't have to rely entirely on such stupid deflections. But it does, so you do.

We point to the science, because we can. You can't, so you deflect by screaming at people.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  3. james bond

james bond Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,009
    How can I make it up if it is explained in the links? Then you go on an start making stuff to explain how I am wrong.

As for the rest, your comments are more of the same. I'm interested in fighting erosion, air pollution, and having safe water to drink and use. All I have to do about AGW is ignore it and not vote for stupid politicians who do.

4. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,757
    It's not explained in the links. That false claim is part of your fraud.

I pointed out that if you were making it up, you'd be unable to explain your what your kook theory even was, despite being prompted to do so.

You're unable to explain what your kook theory even was, despite being prompted. You're clearly making it all up.

Nobody knows what you're babbling about, not even you. You're just preaching your sacred religious belief about how AGW can't be real, and you don't care if there's zero evidence for your kook claim. You have faith,so evidence is not required.

5. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,401
    It s models...models from top to bottom...the fact that the models don't agree with tide gauges that have been in place sometimes for centuries is irrelevant..in the minds of alarmists, model output is the same as empirical data.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,559
    Even the ICCP estimates that sea level will rise only by 6 inches by the end of the century. I can't imagine how that is going to drive anyone out of Key West.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  7. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,401

They apparently envision sea level rising enough to swamp entire city blocks over night...How they square their tales of doom and gloom and refugees from the coast with the reality of sea level rise of 3mm per year is beyond me. It is clear evidence that they are not in touch with reality..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,589
    Nobody cares about the 3mm s0n.

d0y

9. james bond

james bond Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,009
    AGW doesn't happen because we have periods of warming and cooling. The false part is libs doing anything about it, but beotch and argue like you are doing now. I doubt you do anything about it :wtf:. For example, how do you get to work? Show us your report card from the utility company :rolleyes:.

OTOH, I plant cover grasses and am for reinforcing dams where I live. I've watched as the Department of Water Resources released water from the dams and suddenly there is a class 3 river in front of me. I linked to learning about dikes like that in the Netherlands for San Francisco in this thread. All this while you just sat on your arse and argued :yapyapyapf:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. james bond

james bond Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,009