Illegal Employer Problem

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by sealybobo, Feb 6, 2009.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    He is an illegal employer who's getting rich off immigrants. He is absolutely a Republican.

Based on these numbers he should vote GOP

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    Ha! I went to school. The illegals you hire didn't.

You sit on your ass thinking you can hire people who aren't legally allowed to work in this country. You sir are a traitor.

Yes, your competition will quickly and easily fill the void you leave. No one needs you.

What you are saying is strangely similar to the shit you Republicans were telling us when Bush was in office. It wasn't the economy that was fucked up, it was US. WE need to go back to school or start our own business if we don't like what we are being paid.

Then Obama got into office and then you flip flopping Republicans started saying it was the government's fault. It was Obama's fault. It was now ok to blame the government because it wasn't your party that was running it.

Now you are back to telling American workers they suck. Welcome back. I missed you guys. This is the real you. LOL.

P.S. I make 6 figures and have no bills. Maybe I spend $2000 a month total. What do I make after taxes something like $75k? So I save about $50K a year. I'm not one of the loser blue collar Americans you are referring to. Correll needs to hear what you are saying. Blue collar wages will never go up because you corporations own/control the system. Trump cries about illegals and you hire them up. Asshole.

3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    Yes, the crony court will let the illegals in. It will make Correll think they are liberal but the reality is the corporations want these illegals flooding the job market. But Correll will blame the "liberal" media and "liberal" supreme court.

This is how the rich are fucking America over and getting away with it. They caused the Great Recession in 2008 and convinced guys like Correll that it was liberals that done it. Well, now he knows he's being duped. Maybe now he will realize he signed up for Trump University when he voted for Trump.

4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    Show me where/when he's been a racist.

5. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,455

He is not very clear when it comes to numbers, and he is far enough to the fringe that he should not be voting at all.

He has deep ideological disagreements with the very idea of immigration policy.

6. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,455

I've repeatedly agreed that the GOP share quite a bit of the responsibility for the immigration problems in this country.

That being said, Trump was the candidate most credible in offering a change to the status quo.

Who should we have supported instead of him, that would have given US anything better?

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    Based on the facts, not Trump's rhetoric, you should have voted for Hillary

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...y-trump-administration-charges-few-companies/

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, but the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

8. pknopp

pknopp VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    "I disagree with you but I agree with you"

How in the world do I reply to that?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,455

Hillary wanted amnesty. That's game over for this country, in any form we recognize.

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    Trump is talking a good game I know why you fell for it. I'm just telling you that his talk is all bullshit. And if you do stop illegal immigration they will just open the doors and flood the market with legal immigrants. And they will convince you we need them. Do you want your social security? We need more workers paying in. Do you want 4% growth? We need more bodies.

I won't agree with them I'll agree with you. But still they will spin it in a way you will somehow blame me and not them. It's illegal employers who are your problem and too many of them are just like this Rockwell character.

I am glad to see you are frustrated talking to a right wing nut job who can argue that shit doesn't stink. And we are helpless in trying to stop illegals from working at his company. Why? Because it's unconstitutional to stop him.

I'm glad you are finally seeing conservative spin on what is and isn't constitutional. Stop being a fool thinking the GOP cares about workers. Trump could have run as a conservative Democrat but he chose to run as a liberal sounding Republican. I ain't buying it either way. Either way his tax breaks were going to heavily favor the rich. And his immigration policies aren't fixing anything because all the illegals who were here before he got here are still here. The only way to send them packing is if they can't find jobs. Bye