Inside The LC: The Strange Story of Laurel Canyon and the Hippie Generation

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by drifter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. drifter

drifter Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,623

Laurel Canyon - David McGowan report

pretty interesting connections lots of other chapters with interesting stuff.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,001
    I remember I studied the counter culture in my humanities, and I wrote a paper on it in my honors English for my freshmen requirement at my state college.

I never really understood, why on Earth the Merry Pranksters had such a bad conflict with Timothy Leary. I thought it was such a great thrill when I met professor Leary my sophomore year. . . some of the details of that night I won't get into on this site.

Years later I would find out the information that you had just posted and that Leary was, yes, in fact, CIA. He has also been an agent provocateur in the Black Panthers, but I am still not sure why the FBI and CIA would be at odds. I suppose for the same reason they are provoking racial tensions, class tensions, and other sectarian tensions now.

"ordo ab chao"

A great cross study, of the same topics and events, is to read Hunter Thompson's, "Hell's Angels" & Tom Wolf's "Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test." I can't say whether either of these authors are propagandists for the establishment or not. If I had to bet on it, I would say the Thompson is not, and Wolf is. But, who the hell can say?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. drifter

drifter Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,623
    He also wrote a good book on programmed to kill connecting many serial killers to the same mental hospitals before their killing sprees

• Informative Informative x 1