Is Russia your main enemy? I don't think so.

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Stratford57, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Stratford57

Stratford57 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,012
    Well. I posted this thread because I see more and more Trump supporters (who still seem to have their brains unlike libs) writing that Russia/Putin wants to harm and destroy America and not a word in American Media about the efforts Russia/Putin has been doing to normalize relationship with USA and to help president Trump (so far all the stories about Putin/Trump "friendship" has been fake).

Not a word in American Media about my home country of Ukraine where Obama/Soros have brought "democracy" and where the people are living under a real dictatorship from Washington puppets who have turned the country into a sh*thole in just 5 years.

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
    The 6 Companies That Own (almost) All Media [Infographic] | WebFX

upload_2019-2-1_15-40-48.png

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Baron

Baron Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,019
    And all those corporations are owned by Rotschild

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,012
    And Soros.

upload_2019-5-3_17-9-27.png

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Baron

Baron Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,019

All guys are jewish

5. 22lcidw

22lcidw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,440
    Off subject. But the Russian passenger crash had some attractive stewardesses on it. Ahh the good old days. Took four flights to and back from the West coast several months ago and all of the stewardesses were pigs or aging. I am not to young myself. And the service was bad by most of them. Like they were going through the motions. The airline was Delta. Gotta love dem fiefdoms!

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,046
    At this moment in our history, WE are our main enemy.

7. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,012
    Russian Aeroflot is my favorite airline, I've been using it for years. The crew is very beautiful, helpful and nice and the food is always excellent.

Company News - Aeroflot named Best Airline in Eastern Europe, premium economy onboard catering named best globally at Skytrax World Airline Awards | Aeroflot

‘Highest global recognition’: Aeroflot wins four awards at the airline Oscars

upload_2019-5-6_11-59-45.png

upload_2019-5-6_12-0-3.png

Too bad yesterday a tragedy has happened: a plane was caught on fire with over 70 killed.
    INSIDE the tragedy: VIDEO shows charred Superjet interior after catching fire in crash-landing

Among the victims of the crash was a flight attendant named Maksim Moiseev who died while trying to help passengers escape the plane
    Fiery Crash Landing Of Russian Passenger Plane In Moscow Leaves 41 Dead

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  8. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,012
    Even a so called Russian Dossier appears not to be Russian at all: it's British/Ukrainian/American.

Dimitri Simes on a Russian political TV show “The Great Game”: The second adversary of the President Trump is Christopher Steele who put together the famous dossier. Many believe that he’s a former UK intelligence officer, he headed the investigation of a Litvinenko case. Christopher Steele prepared his Trump dossier without coming to Moscow even once. He said he had his own sources. It’s becoming increasingly clear now that these sources were provided by the people we’ve just mentioned: originally they came from Russia and now settled in Ukraine, UK, London and USA. So, this attack on Donald Trump was if not directly inspired by London but London at least directly participated in it.

Details in the video already interpreted into English (start watching from minute 28):

The Great Game. 15.05.2019

Dimitri Simes:
    Dimitri K. Simes – Center for the National Interest

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  9. Likkmee

Likkmee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,259
    Russia ? LOL

10. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,012
    Dimitri Simes on a Russian political TV show “The Great Game”: It's very important to understand where this McCarthy style campaign originated from. It was driven by a number of reasons. One was Donald Trump himself, he was the one who went against the Establishment. Russia was a more and more seen as an adversary of the USA. Finally, external forces played their own role in the entire story. I’m sure that one of the important external forces that helped to start all those “investigations” in the USA was the security service of Ukraine and Ukrainian oligarchs related to it. Plus some Russian emigrants from the radical opposition [to Putin] who hated Trump and were scared to death of him cause they believed he would renew relations with Russia. I think it’s very important to realize where this devastated and paralyzing attack on the Trump administration came from.

Details in the video (already interpreted into English) (start watching from minute 46):

The Great Game. 28.05.2019

Dimitri Simes
    Dimitri K. Simes – Center for the National Interest

Ukraine should have been deeply investigated for interfering in US elections, not Russia. Russia "investigation" was a witch hunt at American taxpayers' EXPENSE.