Literally Everywhere on Earth is Warming at Twice the Rate of the Rest of the Earth

Discussion in 'Environment' started by Weatherman2020, Oct 7, 2019.

  1. Weatherman2020
    Offline

    Weatherman2020 Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2013
    Messages:
    51,247
    Thanks Received:
    10,064
    Trophy Points:
    2,100
    Location:
    Left Coast, Classified
    Ratings:
    +63,878
    Yep, Midwest is getting buried in snow that is a thing of the past.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ReinyDays
    Online

    ReinyDays Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2019
    Messages:
    103
    Thanks Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Ratings:
    +58
    I got it ... I got it ... i got it ...

    80% of the Earth's surface isn't changing temperature ... so the 1ºC average rise means the other 20% rose 5ºC ... wait ...
    0.2ºC average rise means the other 20% rose 1ºC ... see ... just be creative picking your points and we can tell some amazing tales ...
     
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Weatherman2020
    Offline

    Weatherman2020 Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2013
    Messages:
    51,247
    Thanks Received:
    10,064
    Trophy Points:
    2,100
    Location:
    Left Coast, Classified
    Ratings:
    +63,878
    When everywhere is warming twice as fast as everywhere, this is likely a result of new math.
     
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. skookerasbil
    Offline

    skookerasbil Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Messages:
    34,886
    Thanks Received:
    4,005
    Trophy Points:
    1,140
    Location:
    Not the middle of nowhere
    Ratings:
    +15,177
    Another bought bobblehead

    Still nobody cares
     
    • Agree Agree x 3

Share This Page