Multiverse

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Dalia, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Frannie

Frannie VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,306
    We do not even know where we are. If the big bang is real and the entire universe emanated from that spot, why is this point not pinpointed?

Possibly because there are no tracks, why

2. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,966
    It's a theory that the big bang would come from nowhere like in the picture..

[​IMG]

3. Frannie

Frannie VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,306
    That diagram is not even 3d, why would mass spread that way. Wouldnt the mass go in all directions and leave a void at the origin.

Furthermore putting dark matter at the end where it was theorized by humans is silly

More nonsense

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 2:36 PM
  4. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,966
    The universe goes in all directions

5. Frannie

Frannie VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,306
    Why does the diagram say dark matter was not ever present?

Answer, because everything we think we know might be wrong.

Did the big bang create a computer simulated universe where computer simulations contemplate the code that simulates their simulated questions?

When physicist babble like this, they are meaningless, their math adds up to nothing, yet they have to justify their grants and tenure

6. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,966
    Dark energy, dark matter is the same thing and dark matter exists but there is still no evidence like for the multivers
    . my image come from

Big Bang - Wikipedia

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    No they didn't claim that is a fact. They were just pondering.

Oddly enough creationists claimed a lot of things that turned out to be wrong. The earth is not the center of the universe. The universe doesn't revolve around us. The earth is not flat. ETC. That doesn't stop you from calling yourself a Christian does it? It should.

Well I'm not going to stop being scientific just because someone says something I don't agree with. Like I don't buy for one second that if there are multiverses then there is another universe with another me only I'm slightly different. And there are an infinite number of me's out there in other universes, etc. blabla. I think this is the dumbest thing I ever heard. The circumstances that made me in this universe are unique and would never happen that way again even in an infinite number of universes. Trace back the first life that crawled out of the sea and how that animal is related to all living creatures on earth. Your parents met by chance here on earth and their parents met by chance and so on dating all the way back to your first monkey relative. Now how is that sequence of events going to also happen on another planet in another universe? Not possible. And even though scientists say it's true if there is a multiverse, I don't buy it. Like you I don't have to buy everything science says they think is true.

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,115
    This is what is wrong with this country. We have idiots arguing with scientists and denying the facts they see in the media. And who do you believe? The Republican party.

9. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,966
    Ha !, I totally agree with you what I highlighted in black there Brian Greene when he explains this theory it's great anything

10. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,823

Yeah, well, mainly just an intellectual exercise today, because M theory requires branes to collide in order to cause the original Big Bang. Actually first predicted and described 5,000 years ago in the Vedas as Mahavishnu sleeps in yoga-nidra on the Causal Ocean.

MahaVisnu Creates Innumerable Universes.png

Alternate realities or outcomes, in a statistical sense today, each universe represents a different possibility, a different roll of the dice. of all available chances. In absolute terms, though by definition one may not cross from one universe to another, it should be understood that the 'multiverse' is a misnomer, because in reality, they all collectively make up the "universe," or cosmic creation, as all are part and parcel of the same thing under the control and direction of one original cause or force.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 3:50 PM