Officials: Epstein's guards slept, falsified records

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by EvilEyeFleegle, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,101
    The guards could have been drugged.

2. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,870
    You are under the spell of confirmation bias. Epstein could see the guards. Of course he waited for the opening. That is in no way "coincidence".

3. Fort Fun Indiana

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,870
    And all the inmates, too? They have eyeballs.

4. Kilroy2

Kilroy2 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +563
    Yet we know that he was on a suicide watch and then he was no longer on suicide watch and then commits suicide with a substitute guard on duty. How hard is it to check a prisoner ever 30 minutes as it should be so routine and does give them something to do. But for some reason they didn't

Barr admits that there were irregularities in which the DOJ had overall authority in Federal prisons.

If this happen under obama, yeah we know what he right be saying

This reeks of conspiracy and if your conspiracy nut this is so juicy. Of course if your a trump supporter then yeah no conspiracy

Yeah the faith that Barr will get to the bottom of this is like is like a hooker saying yeah I been checked for venereal diseases

The faith in Barr is that he will misinterpret results.

Conspiracy theorist buy into a low level democrat dies and it was a conspiracy to protect Hillary

Yeah conspiracy theorist are banging their heads on the table, why oh why did this happen under Trump and we cannot blame Clinton

So tying a sheet around your neck will cause someone to die, well it must have been a slow death. I guess they will have to remove sheets and bring in the sleeping bag.

5. Soupnazi630

Soupnazi630 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,930
    El Chapo is one other high profile inmate
    Two specific famous inmates does not equate to having famous inmates all the time .

Soreading money to escape makes the person who receives the money automatically an accomplice to a felony

Paying someone to look the other way or " fall asleep " during a " suicide " does not.

They may well be flipping burgers in a year or two but I bet no one will check

The point is that this official autopsy report is not credible or definitive

6. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,101
    Did you think these were open cages?

7. Fort Fun Indiana

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,870
    Do you think there are not windows?

You're dodging.

8. Old Man Grumbles

Old Man Grumbles VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    I have not said I am any kind of "great authority". I speak from over 8 years experience in correctional settings as an officer & supervisor is all.

About those officers - they should be cooperating if they have nothing to hide. At the moment we are told they falsified their check sheet and that they were both asleep for 3 hours (which I have difficulty buying - one yes, but both is tough to swallow).That's one reason for not cooperating. Stupid though since this is enough to end their employment. Another reason is if they are unionized the union will not want them talking. Lastly, I'm wrong and they were paid off to make sure Epstein bought the farm, which if they cooperated means they'd likely face more than just the loss of their jobs, so they will claim their 5th Amendment rights.

Something else came to mind - where was the shift supervisor? Seems he/she is spoken of at all

I will repeat something I have said before in this thread, I just want evidence of nefarious activity. That's all. Am I asking for too much?

As was said by someone else - time will tell.

I read your link and it's seems to be speaking of co-conspirators in the running of his sex trafficking ring, not his death in jail.

9. Eric Arthur Blair

Eric Arthur Blair Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,076
    Rank incompetence OR possibly guards being paid to ignore the murder of Jeffery Epstein. We really won't know until guards start talking and the matter is investigated.
    But please don't pretend you know what's going on at MCC. You have no idea. Only wishes and hopes that your beloved politicians are spared the details of their associations with Epstein.

10. EvilEyeFleegle

EvilEyeFleegle Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,116
    And right back at you..i know just as much as you do...nothing.