Omar wants to end "Western imperialism"...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    Yet another rhetoric fascist who fantasizes about dick-tating what other people's motivations are --- after jumping in on a conversation he wasn't even part of. You must be quite the flameout at parties.

No, dickhead, I happen to know this shit because I consider knowledge of one's own history to be vital and I'm not content with spoon-fed propaganda the State spoons out in great dollops to keep its rabble quiet and obedient, that OK with you?

It ain't a god damn secret -- read some history. And answer the question ... tell me where the fuck Hawaìi came from. Perhaps the Easter Island Bunny dropped it off, amirite? Perhaps Panama just erupted from a volcano in Colombia. Perhaps the "revolts" in Iran and Guatemala and Brazil and Hungary and Indonesia and Congo were just "organic" and not at all connected with CIA and Allen Dulles and several presidents. Yeah that's the ticket.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,525
    So why if you hate it's "government" do you hate Trump? I mean he was against Iraq. Wants to bring home troops.
    Trump being the anti-swamp-politician is a maverick to the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCain, Romney, GWB, Clinton and all
    the government workers that want the status quo.
    The above all want Trump gone because he is disrupting the status quo.

So I take it then you are still in favor of Obama and his anti-American status. And again you are still against Trump who has
    done more to totally disrupt the status quo. I mean just in reduction of "Rules and Regulations" which I would think YOU being anti-government would also favor,

How many regulations has the Trump administration cut? Coming up with a solid number isn’t easy. The White House boasts the elimination of 22 rules for every new rule enacted, which results in $8.1 billion in lifetime savings via 67 regulatory cuts
    These Are the Biggest Regulations Donald Trump Has Cut -- and How They Affect You
    And how much does rules and regulations compliance cost?
    Federal Regulations Cost U.S. $2 Trillion Per Year, Study Shows
    Federal Regulations Cost U.S. $2 Trillion Per Year, Study Shows

3. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,339
    I don’t hate Donnie and I certainly was never a supporter of Ears. Ears is like W a war criminal, who should be in solitary at Supermax.

I very much like Donnie’s efforts at peace. He has tried but hasn’t succeeded. Why the F does he bring in Bolton and make Pompeo SoS? Why is he supporting Saudis genocide in Yemen or the coup in Venezuela? His rhetoric against Iran is dumb too. Very spotty record so far.

4. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,876
    have you ever considered making something of yourself?

If you started contributing something to your country, you would find that you would stop hating it as you do. Successful people do not blame Americe for every ill maginable. Only failures do.

5. Blaine Sweeter

Blaine Sweeter VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +888
    I find it amusing that you Trumpies get so twisted over a single congresswoman.
    Remember what Pelosi told AOC: You may have 7 million Twitter followers but you're only one vote.
    \
    Watching you trying to deflect from Trump's impending impeachment is sort of fun, though.
    He's a threat to national security with his bumbling threats and bribery.
    But you go ahead and worry your pretty little head over a little woman from Minnesota. Pathetic.

6. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    Thanl you. So you CAN'T answer the question, you DON'T know where "Americe" got Hawaii, you DON'T know where Panama came from, you DON'T know anything about this country's infiltrations in Vietnam, Laos Cambodia, Indonesia, Iran, Guatemala, Mexico, the Soviet Frickin Union etc etc etc because you're an uncurious pimple on the country's butt who buys whatever it tells you, no questions asked. Have any idea who Foster Dulles was? I'm guessing you don't.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Blaine Sweeter

Blaine Sweeter VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +888

If Obama is a war criminal then why couldn't the Republicans do something about it?
    So your statement is either false or the GOP is totally inept.

Trump gets love letters from Kim Jong Un and kisses Putin ass in Helsinki.
    And you describe his record as "spotty"?
    How about the truth: he's a fucking traitor to this country.

8. gipper

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,339
    That’s silly. LMFAO. The Rs and Ds are warmongers. They loved W’s warmongering just as much as they did O’s warmongering.

Are you a corporate media consumer?

9. gipper

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,339
    You clearly are consuming way too much corporate news. It makes you dumb.

10. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,284
    Note my earlier reference to hegemony.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1