Pedo-Prince Refuses To Shake VP's Hand? No big deal....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easyt65, Jan 24, 2020.

1. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,260
    I've seen some anti-Trumpers attempting to make a big deal of the 'Royal Snubbing'...again, it's fake news.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-presidents-office-denies-he-was-snubbed-by-prince-Charles

"The press secretary for Vice President Mike Pence hit back at reports Thursday that he might have been “snubbed” by Prince Charles while at the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem.

“This is not true,” Pence’s press secretary Katie Waldman wrote on Twitter, including a photo of the vice president and the prince sharing a laugh at the event. “VP and Prince Charles spoke prior to entering the event floor and after his remarks as well.”

Several outlets reported on a possible snub after a video showing the prince appear to skip over Pence while shaking hands with other world leaders circulated on social media."

To be honest, though, I would have no problem with the Pedo-Prince passing me by...

2. shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,072
    I treat people with dignity if it's earned. If someone doesn't want to shake my hand, why would I care? Especially if I am an elected government official while they are born into their position.

We look to Americans to be that counter force that says "You're Prince who?" Where's your Crown King Nothing!? :10:

British polls show much less support for the Royals from the younger generation. Maybe they will grow on them as they age, but it doesn't bode well for them.

Support for the monarchy in Britain by age 2018 survey | Statista

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,493
    You have your Princes mixed up. Charles was married to Diana and is now married to Camilla. Prince Andrew was a friend of Jeffery Epstein and is accused of having sex with underaged girls.

4. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,260
    Thanks - sorry for the confusion. Hard to tell 'who's who' without a Royal 'Lineup Card' I hardly trust any within a 'royal line' - they were into in-breeding, after all, to keep the blood line 'pure'.

5. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,039
    Listen, just because Prince Andrew was running round with a pedophile does not mean he was a pedophile, it just means he likes to hang around them is all.

See, crap like this is why the Royals have to suicide people.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,260
    They are NOT alone....

upload_2020-1-24_10-0-19.jpeg

7. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,955

The media loves it when any foreigner snubs America. But their inbuilt sense of servitude means that if a royal does it then its worth that much more. These people want to bend the knee so bad they can taste it. Remember when all the serfs here were cackling that Princess Anne had laughed at Trump back in December?

In the meantime they substitute Hollywood degenerates for royalty and worship them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,039
    Say, didn't one of the Royals recently escape the asylum?

I had no idea they were like the Amish and had a choice when older to leave if they wanted.

Imagine, Prince Andrew an Amish man.

Hilarious!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. jameny5

jameny5 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    Those are filthy disgusting words coming out of your mouth. Take them back!

10. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,955
    Yeah more polls..but maybe they got this trend right...but for the wrong reasons. The monarchy should hold itself aloof from those who have power solely because of their money. Instead they seem to be adopting the morals and politics of the world elites so of course they are becoming less special. Like all the churches which abandon moral teaching and adopt liberalism to gain adherents and then shrivel and die.

Importing loads of Muslims doesn't help either.