Presidential Electoral College Map Projection Election Predictions - June 2019

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Daryl Hunt, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,089
    You keep throwing that out over and over. It doesn't have any meaning anymore. It's like Bengazi. And it's going to be as much as a surprise as that was to you as well. Nice battle cry but pretty empty. But just for you, let's give you the recognition you crave so much like your Orange Weenie.

upload_2019-6-11_14-3-53.jpeg

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +93,540
    Check out the results of the 2018 election in those states

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69,772
    The "Trump has no path to the White House" polling company says....

4. U2Edge

U2Edge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,292
    I think the 2020 election will be similar to the 2016 election, except this time Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania will be going BLUE by large margins. BIDEN 277 electoral votes to Trumps 261. Kind of boring in a sense and disappointing for people wanting to blow Trump out of office by large margins, but by definitely the most likely outcome.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. WelfareQueen

WelfareQueen Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,247

Please see my sig. This was a Dim poster (one of many) who said Hillary would win in a landslide. He was an idiot and is no longer here. Go figure, right? :D

The thing is at some point you Dims will actually have to run on something other than a hatred of Trump. And here's the thing....you ladies have nothing America wants. The Green New Deal....killing full term babies.....Taking away 170 million Americas Employer based health insurance?

How about open borders and the abolishing ICE. How about all white people who don't agree with you are racists?

Dims hate middle America. Dims hate religion, guns, and traditional values that built this Country. Dims do not have a winning message. All they have is hate. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,089
    What you are saying is, if I don't agree with you 100% then I must be wiped from the face of the Earth. I am evil. I am a traitor. And worse.

I reality, I just don't give your Orange One any free rides like you do. When he does something right, I give him credit. But when he does something wrong I bring it up that he's wrong. When he tells the truth (not very damned often) I accept it. When He lies out his ass (most of the time) I don't let it slip by. When he grabs credit for something that someone else accomplished I shouldn't speak up? Does that make me an evil "Democrat" or someone looking after the health of America?

And when you cowtow to him no matter what, does that make you a conservative? I'll say it once again. He's Not a Conservative, never was a conservative, and never will be a conservative. You support him blindly that means you aren't either. I don't think that America even has a category for classification for it. But it certainly doesn't fit inside the Liberal/Conservative span. Whatever it is, it's not been good for America and neither are you.

The sad part is, whether Trump is impeached and convicted or defeated in Nov 2020, there are many of us think that he won't leave the Whitehouse. He's going to start screaming that the system is rigged and he actually won by a landslide. He is going to try and get you mindless fools to take up arms to keep him in power. Are you going to take up arms on his behalf under those conditions? Let us know now so your Neighbors can arm themselves to protect themselves and the families from you when you go off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +93,540
    Can you show a post where you predicted Trump would win?

8. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs FORGET ---- HELL

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,882
    It seems to be a Democratic dreamers map...Or Hilly won map.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. WelfareQueen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,247
    I made many predictions. You'll have to look them up. I said it would be a close election. Much closer than the polls ever stated (I was correct). I said Hillary would never get strong minority support ( I was correct). No way Boyz in Da Hood are gonna come out and vote in big numbers for a a rich old white bitch. (I was correct). I did not think Hillary would get 40% of the white vote (she got 37%) which is part of the Dim formula for winning elections.

I never predicted a Trump win. I stated the polls and the main stream media were wrong and it was going to be a much closer election than the fake lying assholes would ever acknowledge.

I remember you were one of the Dims would said Hillary would win in a landslide. You were dead fucking wrong. I was right about my main points but I honestly was not certain Trump would win. But I was definitely certain the polls and main stream media were lying, just like they are right now. :D

10. WelfareQueen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,247
    rightwinger

Hey Dude....here's a freebie. I know my shit regarding polling and politics. I posted this in March 2016. Tell me if I was wrong.

And btw....the Dims will likely do even worse this coming election cycle with white voters. If they get less than 40% of the white vote and do not get massive minority turnout Dims will lose again. PM if you'd like to be educated. And I am not being arrogant. I know my shit. A key quote from my March 2016 post.

"Things are looking good for the eventual GOP Presidential Nominee. The black vote is down for Hillary 30%-40% this primary season versus 2008 when Obama ran. The Dems are counting on the Obama coalition to win the election...but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. :(

A Cook report analysis said Obama would have lost Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, and Pennsylvania without a huge minority turnout."

Funny....can you remind me again what States Hillary lost? :lol: I Should get paid for people to look in my crystal ball.

And rightwinger you mocked me in this thread. No offense but you are a stupid motherfucker. :lol:

Hillary Is Losing the Black Vote

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019