Proof of AGW fraud

Discussion in 'Environment' started by OohPooPahDoo, Jan 22, 2012.

1. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,369
    The reason why Grumblenuts is posting this consensus cr*p is because that is what secular/atheist scientists have rendered science today. It isn't about best theory, but best consensus. It's called "settled science."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,369
    What bugs me is the people who live an extravagant life, wasteful of resources and heedless of others are those on your side crying about AGW. If they give this up, then I would start paying more attention to AGW.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +345
    Yeah, a digression for another day at least. But briefly, I find much of both quantum physics and Einstein's warped space notions highly warped. The math has obviously been made to work out for the most part but that's just been the excuse all along. Such notions have mainly served to protect expensive institutional investments and held back our progress as a species. I'd leave it at that, but since loony james has arrived I'll just leave you with this:
    Newton never referred to his theories as "laws" and this typical modern version goes well beyond his careful assertions. Only in theory is there such a thing as a "closed system" so not a good start. If you dug a hole next to a golf ball you wouldn't claim the ball gained any form of energy as a result. We commonly (lazily) describe energy, work, and power as scalars. In reality, they're not only vector functions but complex ones to boot. Modern physicists are only beginning to wake from their long nap. High time we got back to presuming the Aether.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Billy_Bob

Billy_Bob Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,659
    Yes indeed, you are certainly putting on a show of ignorance. I find it rather amusing that you have not yet defined, in your own words the AGW hypothesis. Nor have you place any science up to show your position has a lick of credibility. Same Shit, Different Day by a different alarmist. And yes, You lie like hell as you have yet to produce any empirical evidence that has been observed and rendered it to the Null Hypothesis.

In a nut shell, You talk a lot of crap and provide no substance... :spinner:

5. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +345
    "take Earth's temperature directly" Read, McFly. That means they can't just stick a meat thermometer in it somewhere, wait 30 seconds and call that a measure of Earth's temperature, let alone its change in "warming" or "climate." You can't and haven't either. Think, McFly!
    Lie, McFly!
    Dumb, McFly!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  6. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,362
    Absolutely hilarious and supremely ironic. Wuwei tends to jump on bandwagons and he thought he had himself a new bud.

Wuwei thinks that QM was handed down from mount Olympus complete, perfect, and unshakable.

His primary reason for stalking me around the board is his endless frustration at not being able to get me to hop on the unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model crazy train that is QM.

7. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569
    I just dont get all this time and energy spent on debating the science? To what end? The public is totally disinterested which is not debatable. Seems to me an exercise in group navel contemplation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wuwei

Wuwei Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,017
    Looks like you found a new bud. I am not frustrated. I am fascinated by your utter disbelief in science to the extent that you invent new definitions, and have a self contradictory fake physics. It isn't just QM you deny, it's the basic laws of thermodynamics and radiation physics. You haven't been able to shake QM. It must frustrate you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Wuwei

Wuwei Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,017
    You are right. The public is disinterested. But it isn't a debate for the public. When somebody totally butchers the laws of physics in a sad attempt to prove their point, it's fodder for this forum.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +345
    Not really, but:
    -More-

• Agree Agree x 1