Racist Talib orders chief to only hire blacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frannie, Oct 2, 2019.

1. LaDairis

LaDairis Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,524

No, Zionist Jews did, and the unimaginably dumb pro Israel white Christians in America still worship them and consider themselves "subservient" to them....

Hence, if Jews are humans, Christians are, by their own admission = SUB HUMANS

2. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,542

Thank you for sharing that with us. :tinfoil:

3. LaDairis

LaDairis Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,524
    Don't have much understanding of science, do ya???

Is a star the same size as a fig leaf???

4. Billyboom

Billyboom Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,951
    White christians did much worse.

Invasion. Genocide. Slavery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,542

It was the Negros in Africa that provided the bodies for the slave trade. There has been slavery in Black Africa for thousands of years.

Blame the Communists (White, Black, Brown and Yellow) for genocide because they are the ones that have the world's record.

Blame Liberals of all colors for infanticide. They murder a million innocent American children every year.

6. Billyboom

Billyboom Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,951
    Blaming black folks for slavery?
    You are one pathetic fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Theowl32

Theowl32 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,008
    Yeap. Your continued hypocrisy, your willfull ignorance, and your arrogance on display.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,542

You Moon Bats are just as ignorant of History as you are of Economics, Ethics, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

I know this doesn't fit into your filthy ass Moon Bat "hate Whitey" narrative but Africa has been a slave continent going back thousands of years.

I know you stupid Moon Bats don't like to hear the truth but Blacks are the ones that captured the other Blacks for slaves and sold them to the highest bidder. There would have been no slave trade without Black slavers.

The first slave owner in America was a Black, by the way.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  9. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52,390
    You're a liar and a coward.

And I can do this all day.

=======================

Here's a news flash for ya Owl, let's see if it somehow makes its way into your skull:

The Regressive Left has weaponized PC & Identity Politics to divide people, intimidate people and punish people in a largely successful and cynical effort to control the political & cultural conversation. This BLATANTLY ILLIBERAL tactic has enabled and exacerbated the worst behaviors of minorities for multiple generations now, and is in part responsible for our continuing racial divisions.

=== AND ===

Real racism still exists and can be found, without too much trouble, in Trump's base. And I have provided many, many clear and unambiguous examples of that, including YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

The two conditions can exist simultaneously in the same universe.

The two conditions feed into each other, making the entire issue much worse.

=======================

10. Theowl32

Theowl32 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,008
    Hypocrisy

I think he is still using identity politics.

You know it's funny with these know it all hypocrites. You think any of these leftists like this identity political idiot would ever call out a fellow left wing extremist for calling a white conservative a redneck, white trash, or when they attack a Christian's faith? I have read all of the posts that the hypocrite saved. Nothing. Not one post saved attacking his fellow extremists. Do you think Mac can even come close to understanding my point.

Let me further explain this to the arrogant ignorant hypocrite. The same way some white trash loser is acting like the white trash loser he is, then to me there is no problem calling the white trash loser the white trash he is.

You see Mac, for me there is no such thing as REVERSE racism. That is something you believe in. Racism is racism. Blacks can be racist. Everyone can and displays racism. Including you. At the very least you display acute prejudice. That is human nature and I could swear you truly believe your prejudice is perfectly fine.

So when I admit to certain prejudices that is fine. So, if I call out different races for acting like their stereotype, it is exactly like the left calling out whites with their stereotype.

However, unlike Mac who claims he hates identity politics, I see how identity politics enslaves minds and the goal behind the democrats victimology strategy.

He is too thick to get it.