Remembering 9/11/01: May this country never forget the events of 9/11/01 and pass it on to our kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easyt65, Sep 11, 2019.

1. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,720
    There are two dominant emotions in regard to what happened that day. One is "Ohhh woe is me. What did we do to make them want to do that to us?"

The other is an intense hatred for those who committed such an atrocity, and the the sick ideology that caused that.

I have no problem seeing my tax money going into killing them all and letting God sort them out.

2. Taz

Taz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,545
    So you don't care if the Mossad or the CIA... were involved?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. aaronleland

aaronleland Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,329
    You wanna pass 9/11 onto our kids? That's kinda fucked up. :dunno:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64,150
    The word you were looking for and failed to find was 'AMERICAN', not 'Partisan'. 'Partisan' infers to loyalty to one party over another. We're talking about 9/11/01 - an event in which 3,000 Americans lost their lives. For someone - especially a foreign immigrant who was 'rescued' and brought to the US, given Amnesty / allowed to become an American citizen - to callously say that on 9/11/01 'some people did something' is not just an ignorant slip of the tongue. It was intentional disrespect for those 3,000 Americans who were slaughtered, for the brave men and women 1st responders who sacrificed their lives to save others, to the military who went to war to make sure it never happened again.

As an AMERICAN, I am angered by the intentional disrespect given by this ungrateful Muslim immigrant who fled her own country and its violence / oppression to come here and continue to support the terrorists who perpetrated the attacks on 9/11/01.

It has nothing to do with politics or partisanship...but I would not expect someone so partisan, who embraces and supports criminals who have sought to divide this nation and undermine / overthrow our President and government.\, to understand that.

'American 1st'. It's not a 'partisan' thing.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,023
    Hard to conceive China or Russia as being the home of WORLD DOMINANCE...... didn't we fight a few wars over this very concept?

6. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,029
    Vigilance is what is required to maintain liberty. Not fear. Cowards with your mindset, are what sold away the dream of liberty for generations to come.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,807
    Thanks for expressing your hatred for Americans on this somber day of remembrance.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. dblack

dblack Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,251
    Yeah. I'm not sure anyone else will take the mantle any time soon. Hopefully not.

9. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,029
    Rome went on as a superpower for millennia following its death as a “Republic”...

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64,150
    No, Aaron, passing on the memory of how the United States was attacked from enemies abroad, how we must remember and pray for those who were killed, how me must remain vigilante and strong, how we must hold on to the lessons learned, and especially how unified we were the next day - how we need to be that way again buy can only be by rejecting all of the attempts by those outside and inside this country to continuously divide us is NOT 'F*ed Up'.