Rudy Finding Dirt on the President's Enemies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lennypartiv, Dec 7, 2019.

1. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,593
    You would believe the bullshit the Democrats are selling. Joe Biden and his son are going down and they are bring a lot of other piece of shit Democrats down with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,593
    No it isn’t. The Democrats are lying sacks of shot just like you brainwashed moron

3. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,593
    Your fucking clueless. I can’t wait till the President of the Ukraine testifies and sinks the Democrats and there lies. So here is some advice to a moron libtard. Shit the fuck up.

4. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,593
    That’s the whole Democratic case. Hear on hear say. Moron

5. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,486
    do you ever have anything intelligent to say on the topic of threads or posts, can you contribute to the debate? or just fly by night insults only?

6. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,593
    Just shut up already. Ukraine is investigating the Biden’s and the company 6.8 Billion dollars were misallocated You spew the same bullshit the Democrats and media tell you. Your a pathetic brainwashed loserrrrrrrrrrrerrer

7. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,664
    Anyone who thinks the Biden's are innocent of not using the VP position to make a buck in Ukraine needs to put down the bong and come back to reality...................Anyone who thinks there isn't a need to investigate JOE'S QUID PRO QUO loud mouth Should have put the bong down a long time ago..........

Democraps...........you have a problem.............You have a Dumbass......running for President......and his bragging about having a Foreign country's Prosecutor fired is positive proof that he is a complete Moron........Biden is his own worst enemy...........and everyone knows it.

Let me ask this guy if he sees it.

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,486
    :cuckoo:

the idea that you even think the president of the Ukraine would testify is laughable.

And the idea that it would even help Trump get out of this mess, is also laughable....

it's President Trump's actions that are under the scope, NOT how Velensky responded to them, or didn't respond to them.

9. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,593
    You have not quoted one intelligent fact. All you spew is hear say and lies. No proof what so ever. Every witness was brutalized on the stand and admitted the President said I don’t want anything and no Que Pro Cuo. So your gibberish is just copying Schiff’s lies. You repeat it over and over. Do you expect kindness for repeating the same lies over and over. No you don’t get off that easy. If you don’t like what I say block me you dumb bitch.

10. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,664
    Rudy is doing his job.............Trump is under constant assault from the UNHINGED LEFT...........who have VOWED TO GET HIM REMOVED..............So after the BS RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA failed.........they now go to Ukraine to try and bring him down.

Rudy is honor bound to DEFEND HIS CLIENT........since the case is about Ukraine.....he is there to find witnesses and evidence for his CLIENT'S DEFENSE..............aka..............HIS JOB.......his JOB is also to find ways to counter the left's witnesses by evidence and witnesses to Counter there testimony SHOULD THIS GO TO COURT in the Senate............

In the Senate...........Shifty isn't in charge anymore........Dems don't have a majority there......and need 2/3rd's vote..................So this whole thing doesn't mean shit anyway.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1