Russian airforce to stay 49 years in Syria

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Bleipriester, Jul 21, 2017.

1. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,789
    . If Assad we're to use (if it was them that did it), chemical weapons on his alledged own people again, then the world will respond again. Now the U.S. is the one that the world leans on when it comes to justice in a situation, so Trump being the leader of the United States currently (of course), will be the one to respond to a world event involving an attrocity committed. What you are doing, is trying to use the response to try and accuse Trump of doing what he did for political purposes, and not for humanatarion purposes. Your hatred for Trump causes you to try and connect dots that end in conspiracy theories that don't wash in the end. Trump responded for the world's anger over a chemical weapon being used on the innocent, and you try to use it for your anti-Trump agenda. It's so wonder if Trump can do anything right in such a hostile environment that anti-Americans here have since created. The leftists agenda is seen as being far more important than the security of this nation, and that has become a huge problem.

2. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +535
    Meanwhile, yesterday there was information that two Russian Su-57s had arrived in Syria, which are now being tested. In my near-aviation hangout there is now a great holywar, whether it is necessary to send such a new machine that has not yet passed the full test cycle for such tests. And what if it falls down? :)

DWldx0EXcAA6_oP[1].jpg

Although personally I have nothing against it. Tests on real problems always differ greatly from tests at the test site.

3. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,020
    There were also reports that Russia deployed several Su-35, an AWACS and some Su-25. Su-25 that are monitoring the "de-escalation zones" will reportedly by now fly in pairs.

4. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +535
    Su-35 (and, probably, Su-25, although these are few) are constantly changing, their rotation is regularly. The arrival of the A-50 in the light of the Su-57 tests is obvious. Given the complex situation in the air, it would be foolish to send a new car without AWACS information support :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,020
    Few Su-25? I think they are the main component of the Russian fleet in Syria. CAS is a central task of the fleet in Syria.

6. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +535
    The Su-25 is a very effective machine and is actively used in Syria. But they are there now, really, not enough. In December 2017, before the return of part of the troops to Russia, at the Khmeimim airbase there were only 6 Su-25s. Several of them returned to Russia. One was shot down. It turns out that in Syria there was a maximum of 3 Su-25.

7. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,020
    I think the regular bombings were done with Su-24.

8. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,777
    Stand-by capt blei------I just caught a Pence declaration that the USA is with-drawing from the
    "nuclear deal" with Iran. I expect fall out that will impact on the Iranian/ass'ad/ruskie love affair
    ------ (yes---this post does relate to the OP)

9. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,370
    Certainly democrats could not be suggesting that we go to war with Russia over Syria? The only reason we were ever in Syria is obama's support of Isis in Syria. obama is gone. He can take his nasty war with him. There was never any way that Russia was giving up their military base. If Trump is leaving that loser he is showing wisdom and leadership.

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,777
    Obama did not support ISIS in Syria. Over time, I did lose faith in Obama's ABILITY to be president----
    but I am not willing to SLING MUD at him ------(PS---I voted for Trump--as a registered democrat---also
    not as a sling against Obama as a HUMAN BEING) Try to cling to reason. As to RUSSIA---the Russia
    of today is NOT A FRIEND to the USA or decency. Russia and Syria are allies-----sorta an EVIL EMPIRE---
    along with Iran. I believe Trump does SEE THAT FACT.