Teacher allegedly tells class VP Mike Pence should be ‘shot in the head’

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by The Purge, Sep 16, 2019.

1. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,026
    www.thecollegefix.com ^

A high school teacher in Union County, North Carolina is in hot water after allegedly telling a class that Vice President Mike Pence should “be shot in the head.”

Information about the Cuthbertson High School teacher’s remarks has been referred to the Secret Service, the Union County Sheriff’s Office said.

According to FOX-46, the comments reportedly were made in reference to the veep’s trip to the state in support of recently elected US Representative Dan Bishop.

Cuthbertson parent Firas Obeid, who’s “not necessarily” a Pence supporter, said it was “ridiculous” to make such a statement about the second-highest ranking official in the country.

“Affiliation to a specific party does not entitle us to make statement like that to anyone,” Obeid said.

Union County GOP Chair Allison Powers said “To just wish that kind of violence on anybody is just way out of bounds,” but added she wouldn’t go “as far as asking for the teacher to be fired.” She said she trusts the school board to take the “appropriate action.”

In a statement, the school district said “Union County Public Schools is aware of the allegation of inappropriate comments made by a Cuthbertson High School teacher. District administrators are taking this allegation seriously and an investigation is being conducted. This is a personnel matter and information related to this alleged incident is protected by state law.”

-----------'

Oh, so now it's a personal matter which is protected by law. If the teacher had said that about Biden, she'd have been fired on the spot, had her license yanked and the feds would be no knocking her door.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,260
    I don't mean to sound like I am defending the teacher because I am not, to me, what they said is over the line wrong, but was anything ever really done about Madonna's choice of words and the choice of action that Kathy Griffin woman put out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

3. RoshawnMarkwees

RoshawnMarkwees Assimilationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,868
    If either of them were school teachers making those statements to their classes you can be sure they’d hear about it.

4. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,868
    I'm leaning towards belief she eventually will be fired once that one word "allegedly" can be removed from the story. Can appreciate the situation the school board finds itself in with conflicting stories on just what was said. Going off half cocked and firing her on the spot is risking lawsuit, the action taken seems to me as if they're properly lining up their ducks.

I searched for a source more local to the situation and came across this:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. petro

petro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,854
    There is no question that Griffins career has been affected. She even went online crying about it.
    Most knew that Madonna was already insane.

Far as I am concerned, this teacher has no business teaching sending messaging like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. j-mac

j-mac Nuthin' but the truth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +493
    It's a symptom of a larger problem within the minds of liberals in general. And, it highlights their true fascistic nature.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,191
    Let me know when they arrest her.

8. wamose

wamose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,212
    This is exactly why I think all these mass shooters are being created by our education system. Liberal teachers -professors are pushing their radical bigotry on impressionable students. The steady liberal drone is taking its toll

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +106,209
    Then the left is flummoxed when a student goes off the deep end and shoots up a school.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,260
    I remember reading several years ago about Madonna showing up to a scheduled concert like two or three hours late and by the time she got there a good deal of the fans had left and demanded that they get a refund. I don't know if they ever got it, but for those who did stick around to see her, if my memory serves me well enough, as soon as she took the stage, the first thing that she did was flip her finger at who was still there. To me, right then is when her career should've been a thing of the past.

God bless you and her former fans always!!!

Holly

• Agree Agree x 2