"The middle class is getting crushed."

Discussion in 'Economy' started by PoliticalChic, Dec 31, 2019.

1. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,984
    I read wonderfully when there is anything of substance there to read. Funny how when pressed many of you so alleged rightwingers end up going for the ad hominem just as the left. I'm not right wing, I'm a conservative. But I'm not blind to the world, neither.

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,078
    "Funny how when pressed many of you so alleged rightwingers end up going for the ad hominem ..."

I'm never pressed,....and I like doing it, perhaps because I'm so good at it.

You may consider me as Karma.....and this is the Karma Cafe....

Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve

One more time for the dunces who don't read well....outside of the mentally ill and the addicts......

.....there is no real poverty in America.

3. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,984
    Sure you are pressed. When you come down to the Left's level, that makes you no better than them!

As to being good, your opinion of yourself. I find you one of the least engaging people here to read. Too wordy, poorly organized, highly predictable and never open to self-examination.

4. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,078

Wow.....you're doing your best to avoid the fact that you ignored what I wrote in post #11.

Good to see I've wounded you deeply....more were that came from.....and you've mounted this flaccid attack: "...I find you one of the least engaging people here to read. Too wordy, poorly organized, highly predictable and never open to self-examination."

You're simply too dumb to realize that you posting about a dozen times in this thread alone, obviates that 'attack.'

You couldn't dispute what I wrote here:
    In fact.....there are no...that's zero....poor folks in this country.
    Any number that fits the definition...no home, no heat, no food....is nothing more than a rounding error and due to mental illness and/or addiction.

Nor this....
    the Democrats closed the mental hospitals.....there's the cause of most of what you pictured.

Nor do you know the answer to this:
    BTW...do you know what the government claims is the determination for 'poverty'?

In short.....you bring nothing to the table, and when you leave, you'll be the only one who knows it.

What’s that you’re muttering? “Must-defend-self…”

5. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,984
    Huh? I'm not ignoring anything, it simply is WRONG. I won't waste my breath having an argument with you I've always had. I don't play your games.
    I was going to tell you that your heart is in the right place, but I see now in your continued schoolyard rants that I overestimated you. Idiots like you are why many on the left think what they do of the right. You're a polarizer, much like many of them are, no better, you think everything is black and white. All or nothing. You err just as much to the one extreme as they do to the other rather than seek the actual truth. Your entire identity of self-worth is based on values no better in the end. "Wounded me?" :21: You FLATTER yourself. When it comes down to it, you are just as quick to resort to the same kind of cheap lowbrow bullshit talk as them. You have no light in you, no illumination, nothing worth reading here. Your entire life is wrapped up in writing your hate-filled social media rants that some handful of people feed on. So off with you into the dust bin you go with a handful of other "conservative" derelicts I've put on ignore.

6. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,728
    You misspelled chump.....you're welcome.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,078

"Huh? I'm not ignoring anything, it simply is WRONG."

I'm never wrong.

In fact.....there are no...that's zero....poor folks in this country.
    Any number that fits the definition...no home, no heat, no food....is nothing more than a rounding error and due to mental illness and/or addiction.

[​IMG]

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. HereWeGoAgain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,728
    Funny how the poor seem to congregate in dem cities.

Being poor in America means something totally different than being poor in the rest of the world.
    Mid class Jamaicans would kill to live the life of the poor in America.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,078
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. HereWeGoAgain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,728
    I know right!!!!
    I was poor as a church mouse when I struck out on my own but I had a one bedroom apartment I could easily afford with a washer and dryer,central air,heat,dishwasher and cable.
    And to the shock of AOC a garbage disposal!!!!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1