The Movie Abortion Supporters Don't Want You To See

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by g5000, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Tax Man

Tax Man Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,056
    I support the removal of a fetus from a womb. It is so much kinder than starving them to death after 6 or so years of life as republicans are want to do. I also worked at a PP clinic in the 70's and know first hand how women get birth control and general health care from them.

2. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,777
    Saw it with our daughters...very good movie and I highly recommend it

Our daughters said the kids at school are talking about it also, a positive impact

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,777
    Same worn out shit every time...like clockwork. Conservatives (certainly conservative Christians) do more to help the underprivileged then any faction on the planet

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64,490
    Get pregnant and donate your body to the state.
    Statist.

5. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,132
    I feel that is could be the end of our county if liberals actually go watch this movie. They might even stop having abortions, which then since these moronic females(cant call them ladies because no lady would kill their child) who are in the IQ range of 70, would start spreading the stupid gene and god forbid we need more stupid people like Nancy Pelosi and Hank Johnson. Please of please, you flaming liberals keep killing your born and unborn babies and soon there wont be a Democrat Party anymore. I applaud your decision to self terminate so you will save the world, from the Cancer called....Liberalism...

6. Blackrook

Blackrook Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,782
    You can't wish death on a child because it has liberal parents. Shame on you and shame on any conservative who says shit like this.

7. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,132
    I am not a conservative but a libertarian conservative. If someone wants to shoot up drugs, it is their choice. If a stupid woman wants to kill her baby that is her choice and will live knowing that for the rest of her life. She is either going to do it in a hospital or she is going to do it in the back streets, but she is going to do it. Just like with the drug addicts, they will find a way to do drugs, even if it will kill them. Of course I was using <SARCASM> in the hope that the dumb bitches would see how fucked in the head they are, but just like you, in todays society, too many 70 IQ people are roaming the Earth and cant even tell a sarcastic statement even if it hit them between the eyes. Yes, the DemonCraps are killing their future voters in the millions each year, but after the Democrap Party goes extinct, there wont be anymore abortions. See there is a shiny side to the argument, just going to take time to get there.

• Funny Funny x 1