The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Discussion in 'History' started by mikegriffith1, Aug 10, 2019.

1. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,946
    So sad, that there are the little people, with little minds, who think they can shove the deaths of veterans in our faces, as if they are triumphant in doing so. Little rants from weak little people, people who can never be men. Sad are the scum. What else can we call them.

2. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,803

Yes, people like fdr who had nothing but contempt for life - soldier or civilian, American or other - and who spat upon the Constitution. Scum indeed, just like their apologists today are.What can we call them? Call them what they were and are: democrats.

3. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,946
    So sad, that there are the little people, with little minds, who think they can shove the deaths of veterans in our faces, as if they are triumphant in doing so. Little rants from weak little people, people who can never be men. Sad are the scum. What else can we call them.

4. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,803

Yes, people like fdr who had nothing but contempt for life - soldier or civilian, American or other - and who spat upon the Constitution. Scum indeed, just like their apologists today are.What can we call them? Call them what they were and are: democrats.

5. mikegriffith1

mikegriffith1 Mike Griffith

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,161
    You mean "scum" like General and President Dwight Eisenhower, Admiral Leahy, Admiral Nimitz, Ambassador Grew, Ralph Bard, General Clarke, General MacArthur, etc., etc.?

Not one American soldier would have died in the Pacific in August if Truman had not ignored Japan's peace feelers and what he knew about them from intercepts.

Killing hundreds of thousands of women and children is not the American way and is not what America is about. Handing over hundreds of millions of people to Communist tyranny is not the American way either. The American way is to fight honorably and to pursue every option for peace before resorting to force. The American way is to hit military targets, if you must use force, not bomb virtually defenseless cities filled mostly with seniors, women, and children.

For those who might be interested, below is a link to a point-by-point rebuttal to Richard Frank written by Tsuyoshi Hasegawa, author of the highly acclaimed book on Japan's surrender titled Racing the Enemy. Richard Frank is the other major Truman/nuke apologist. In the article below, Hasegawa dismantles Frank's arguments and along the way shows how Frank misuses sources and ignore statements that don't fit his narrative. It's a very long article, but it has to be--it's very thorough. Hasegawa's ground-breaking book proves that it was the Soviet invasion, not nukes, that led to Japan's surrender. The article below contains most of the key information found in the book.

The Atomic Bombs and the Soviet Invasion: What Drove Japan's Decision to Surrender? | The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,946
    Oh my god! I have that book too! Go ahead and try quoting from your copy then I will use my copy to show everyone you are wrong, again.

Everybook you have mentioned, you can not quote from nor can you refute my posts that show you are wrong.

so go ahead, I have that book, let us begin!!! togo1.jpg

7. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,803

:lmao: Still thinks he's a 'scholar' because he bought a book! Dilettante of the year award!

The "look at my socks in the shitter!" part is a classy touch. Much more credible than the exact same content from a website. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  8. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,946
    Where is the reply? None, you see, the democrats would burn all the books. Do the Democrats here use books? Nope, they use google which simply is, propaganda.

If one is to use a book, they are made fun of, they are not engaged. I am to be demeaned, insulted, flamed. And for what, for daring to use a book that the OP says is relevant.

Yes, the Democrats would burn all the books and have us dictated to by, Google.

9. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,803

And yet you seem to worship the worst democrat of them all.

10. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,946
    I guess when confronted with the book, the debate ends. No quotes from the book? The OP does not own the book or has read the book. Yet claims are made?

• Funny Funny x 1