To take out Iran was always in the Plan.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Penelope, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Taz

Taz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,632
    it's their turn to drop the first bombs.

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,810
    I was born in the USA-----I grew up in a town CHOCK full of sunday Christians----and I am a jew. I went to both churches and a synagogue in my childhood and NEVER HEARD THE WORD MUSLIM OR KORAN------in either churches or the synagogue.
    I went to public schools all thru------the only thing I learned about islam is-----Friday is their sunday (or Saturday) and they do not eat pork. JUMP A ROPE. I came into contact with DA FIRST muslim at age 14 and learned about something called MUSLIM LAND-----the kid was a Pakistani son of a Pakistani "diplomat to the UN"". (???) I met more muslims and learned that just about half the world is MUSLIM LAND----including the erstwhile Palestine, ALL OF SPAIN---and something called THE MOGHUL EMPIRE etc etc I read the Koran at age 20----(Pickthal) I was not TAUGHT any propaganda against muslims or islam at all. When I was a kid------most americans had NO IDEA what "Koran" meant
    TALK TO THE CHILDREN ------listen to the children-----you hear
    "islamophobia" on the playground yet? Maybe soon---but not yet

3. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,341
    My 1st experience with Islam was when I was 19 and got a knock on the door in the middle of of the night. It was a girl saying "Please help, he's going to kill me". Being I had some friends years before that turned away a woman like that and she was found murdered the next AM, I let her right in and immediately shut all the lights back down, my aunt woke up and tended to the girl and hid her. I had laid back down and was almost asleep when came a knock on the door, I answered it with a cocked Mauser in my hands, acting as if I had just woke up.
    It was the doctor next door neighbor with a sword in his hand, sweating and asking questions all crazy. I played it off like I didn't know anything, thank God he didn't move to try to get past me. "I don't know, I haven't seen anyone."

The next AM my aunt put her down in the back seat of her car and opened the garage and took her straight to the airport. All she had was the clothes on her back and her purse.

Idk whatever happened to her, I think I heard an uncle of hers ended up killing her anyway.

Islam: Apostacy is punished by beheading.

Islam is a world domination plan that masquerades as a religion.

They use that against us here in the US because of the 1st amendment.

While the 1st Amendment does say "Freedom of religion", it does not mean
    ones that directly conflict with US ideals and laws.

However, the ways of Islam directly conflict with the laws of the US and they should not be here in any significant numbers whatsoever.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,810
    PS----just about all my adult time informants on islam-----have been doctors. Thru them I learned what muslim kids are taught in school.
    For those who do not know------entrance to medical school in third world countires is based on
    regurgitating that which a kid is required to LEARN IN SCHOOL. "GOOD" students in muslim schools can recite Nazi propaganda by ROTE----like reciting the Koran in the mosque---same exercise.. -----and now we have
    a GOOD SOMALI student------in congress (I should add----nearly the same in the USA------MEMORIZE THE TEXT BOOK)

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,194
    of course hypocrite Netanyanu did not mentioned that ISRAEL has Nuclear weapons.

6. LA RAM FAN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,194
    That is WHY I am thinking IF he does start a war with them,he will wait until AFTER he is relected.He has kissed Israels ass ever since being elected so I just dont see him not starting one in his second term.thats too much to hope for having a president that doesnt start a war. Last one we had that didnt was carter.

7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,810
    why would he? are American and Israeli kids singing "death to Iran"?

8. LA RAM FAN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,194
    there you go with your hypocrisy again.I dont EVER recall you talking about how Bush and Obama were doing the exact same thing when THEY were in office but MUSH worse since unlike Trump,THEY started NEW wars.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

9. LA RAM FAN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,194
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
    :yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::TH_WAY~113::udaman::thankusmile:

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,810
    I repeat-------what is the reason for Israel seeking that the USA go to war against
    Iran---------none of you guys seem to want to answer this simple question. There are almost no jews left in Iran. You think that jews want to RE-OCCUPY Iran?
    I have not really kept up with the latest.