Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Bush92, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,201
    The whole parade is a mix of groups from the VFW to the AME Church, Shriners, and school bands. Why this group has to be singled out is ridiculous.

2. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,201
    You have never been to the South. So your words are just urban racism against a people. Birth of a Nation 1914; you are going to bring that into a relevant argument in 2019? Again I ask, “How many years were you a slave.” You have yet to answer the question? What I see is an angry black person, pissed off that they were born black in a predominantly white society. Look, you should be thankful you’re in the United States of America and not in some African mud hole with flies on your face in a UNICEF commercial. By the glory of God your ancestors were brought to the New World of freedom (eventually) and Christianity. Shut up and stop bitching and complaining Mr.Black Panther. (Racist hate group).

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  3. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,510
    Christmas is not an anti-American racist holiday. Sorry.

4. jknowgood

jknowgood Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,139
    You support abortion?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,150
    Has it? Frankly, if anything, TV and the movies tend to glorify the Confederacy....

Ever watch "Gone with the Wind"? You'd think the South was a happy place for the slaves... Never saw Scarlet having Mammy whipped for her insolence or Prissy getting raped by Rhett when Scarlet wasn't putting out.. Maybe if they made THAT movie, the one where you realize how awful the South was not only for slaves but most of the poor dumb white trash who ended up as cannon fodder for the rich, you wouldn't have these assholes flying the Confederate Flag like it was something to be proud of.

on the other hand, the reason most sane people don't pine for the Nazis, is because we've had 70 years of the Jews in Hollywood reminding us at EVERY OPPORTUNITY what a bad bunch of people the Nazis were...

6. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,201
    I love my kids and I tech at a private school. We are not activist Marxist. But we love our kids.

7. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,201

I have no idea where you’re ignorant people’s heads have gone. I teach everyday and I want my kids to succeed in life. You liberals want to give them an excuse for failure. You assholes piss me off. You....the Democratic Party are the destruction of our Republic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    Good robot. Here's a cookie. :chillpill:

9. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    Nor did Wake Forest cancel its parade "over threats by leftist hate groups" either. Here's an OP who, with one side of his mouth claims to "have worked with them in the past" and gets asked for "recommendations" --- even though he's on this site 24 hours a day --- who then turns around and lies about their motivations.

10. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,524
    "Birth of a Nation" was 1915. It birthed the KKK the same year and followed a 1905 fiction, ALL of which were part of the same Cult of the Lost Cause that also threw up monuments and literally rewrote history books, spurring and accompanying race riots, segregation, lynchings and other media propaganda, ALL of which ran rampant through the entire country, not just "the South" where you don't live anyway, and ALL of which is being exposed in the present for what it is. You can hide under your bedsheets making low moaning noises and veiled threats from your WIMP avatar all you like but it changes nothing about any of that.