Understand The Danger We Are In

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thunk, Oct 4, 2019.

1. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,998
    I don't see it as "making it up" but I agree if her investigation ends in Articles of Impeachment, those Articles should be carefully documented and presented according to Doyle. I still don't see why the Republicans need to turn it into an evidentiary trial at this point. They have that opportunity in the Senate. Then Trump and his people can present all the refuting evidence they wish.

I am hearing that there are texts from higher ups in the Trump administration showing the pressure being put on Ukraine to investigate the President's pet peeves. There is a second whistle blower, as well. Are you ignoring all that? Do you care that the President has done this, which he clearly did, or do you think it was perfectly okay?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thunk

Thunk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +746
    Oh my Lord!

I don't care if there are 100 whistleblowers...WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL! Trump released it to the public!

There is NOTHING a whistleblower can tell me that I haven't read for myself!

The president followed the letter of the law in investigating blatant corruption that joe biden is on video bragging about...go to youtube and watch it for yourself.

I'm sorry old lady but I have alot of reading to do in order to keep up with this attempted overthrow of a duly elected president & if I spend all this time arguing nonsense (like russia collusion which 4 investigations have proven false) I will never get my reading done.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,424
    Who gives a fuck?

4. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,424
    And we don't have the entire transcript of the call. And what we have shows Trump broke the law.

5. BasicHumanUnit

BasicHumanUnit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,632
    And so did the Obama administration.
    But you were fine with that.

Forgot the IRS scandal already? (among plenty others)

6. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,998
    YOU brought it up, not me. I'll just leave you to your "statements," then, and not reply. I thought when people posted on this board, they expected arguments. I guess that's not how you roll. You might do better on one of the conservative-only boards, though, because not everyone is going to be as polite as me.

7. Thunk

Thunk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +746
    Show me!

Show me where Trump asked for a quid pro quo.
    Show me where Trump asked him to "dig up dirt" on a political opponent.
    Show me where Trump threatened him to with hold military aid.

I can't wait until we find out this so called "whistleblower" turns out to be jusse smollett or rachel maddow...but even then you'll stick to believing lies.

Fine with me...don't comprehend the danger we're in...walk blindly right into it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Thunk

Thunk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +746
    I brought up a warning of danger...you want to argue incessantly until the end of time. Nope...not gonna do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thunk

Thunk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +746
    And the IRS ended up paying millions to conservative groups that they harmed...but the MSM wont report it. (I forget off the top of my head if the IRS settled out of court or were found guilty in court...but nobody went to prison...as is usual).

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,998
    No, of course you're not going to do it. YOU brought up a bunch of merry horseshit that I called you on and you have decided to ignore it because you know I made valid points.

If your swole head was any bigger they'd need a crane to get you out of bed.

Have fun making your decrees, but you don't belong here is you can't deal with argument.