Why the hell we don't shoot down US planes?

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Eugene, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Eugene

Eugene Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +770
    You pindos don't know what war is.
    You just know how it looks in movies and in news.
    But as far as I can judge soon you will know what is the war and how it looks when coming to your city and house. Your authorities do everything to start a war...well we are ready, what about you, comfort lovers?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,772
    U.S. backed Nazi's.........lol.........Hitler and Stalin were both power hungry.........they made a deal to divide Poland before Poland was invaded.......Poland was attacked by both sides.............Russian took more land in Poland than Hitler did.........they were positioning themselves for a future fight...............

When the War ended .........did Russian give Poland back......no they took it................and built a Wall to keep people in.........................

If they were liberating them............they would have allowed Poland to be a country again.......the Cold War began.........and used other nations in the world to fight it hot..........with both sides supporting one side or another...........Like the Middle East where Russia armed the Arab League to destroy Israel.............and in 2 cases they tried to with massive Russian military equipment and lost...........

Russia was no angel............Stalin was no angel........spare me the one sided outrage.........both sides have skeletons in their closet.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,330
    Here is what I know and that Stalin was better at Genocide than Hitler... Ask the Ukraine!

4. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,772
    Did you thump your chest when you said that...............utter BS.........everyone says that until it begins..........then they say what have we done...............

There isn't glory in War.........only death and destruction.........

Let you in on a little secret...............ISIS's goal was not to win.........it was to die to cause WWIII.......and get the East and West to kill each other...............In theology Syria is the center of the Universe for their distorted prophecy..........should we go to War we will be doing exactly what they wanted.................and no one wins it..................

Stupidity wants a World War.........and there are many stupid people in this world....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stratford57

Stratford57 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,326
    A day ago Alexander Hug told he had NOT seen any Russian troops in Donbas for more than 4 years he was monitoring the situation there. FP published that interview but then realized they had told the uncomfortable truth and quickly made a correction.
    Foreign Policy:

Correction, October 25, 2018: Alexander Hug is the deputy head of the OSCE’s observer mission in Ukraine. An earlier version described him as the head. Clarification, October 25, 2018: In an earlier version, Hug stated that OSCE had not seen direct evidence of Russian involvement in eastern Ukraine. We have removed this remark, as it did not convey his intended view. He goes on to cite facts and observations that his monitors have recorded.

Translation: there is NO Russian involvement in Ukraine but we don’t want you to know about it.

Counting the Dead in Europe’s Forgotten War

Poor Western people who rely on their Media, and they are trying to convince us that their fake stories ARE the truth.

Hey, Admiral Rockwell Tory, Russians have NOT invaded my home country of Ukraine, Washington has.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  6. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,772
  7. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,772

8. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,772

9. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,004

How does a murder confirm anything? That is a verb in most cases and a noun that is not a person in other cases. Your ignorance is showing yet again.

I looked up the word "pindos". I wanted you to realize that the word is not as widespread as you think it is.

"A popular Russian mildly pejorative term for USA citizens, often imagined as a stereotypical fat American patriot. In the plural form it may mean the whole USA."

My answer to your insult is very simple: Fuck off and die!

That's one of about 10 different definitions in different languages. If you are basically uneducated in English and have to resort to using obscure Russian terms, that speaks volumes of your intellect.

Personally, I find your ignorance as repulsive as I find most Russkis. Your freedom to post such drivel on this forum must be a new concept for you. It reeks of hypocrisy.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  10. Stratford57

Stratford57 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,326
    There was no genocide in Ukraine before Kiev junta and its Washington bosses occupied her. What they have been doing to us since 2014 the history will call genocide as soon as the truth breaks through the thick Western lies and propaganda,

However Western Media keeps telling you about "Holodomor" in Ukraine. It's half true but half lies. It was the result of Stalin's poor economy program. Stalin did that to all people all over the USSR, including Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. My relatives from Russian towns Kursk and Belgorod were telling us children how terrible it was there.
    Soviet famine of 1932–33 - Wikipedia

Also Stalin by his nationality was a Georgian, not Russian (his real name was Jugashvili), so stop blaming Russians and start blaming Georgians for change.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2