Why the hell we don't shoot down US planes?

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Eugene, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,003

I served in the military as did my father, son, and daughter. You are simply full of shit! I spent what seemed like months trailing those garbage scows of the Soviet Navy around the world during the Cold War. They look especially good through the periscope of a submarine, and would last about a minute in a shooting war with the US. Their aircraft are mostly 1950s technology that has never been upgraded. You have some good stuff, but their conscript crews suck!

2. Stratford57

Stratford57 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,325
    Obviously, you are very good in only one thing: calling names.

Just one simple question: how can an ignorant person like yourself judge if somebody else is ignorant or not?

3. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,771
    The Great Depression was felt by everyone on the planet.....not an excuse for what Stalin did........but in times of great calamity..............people take advantage of the situation and come to power...........Hitler did the same............

Stalin was the leader of Russia.......and that is a historical fact.............not to be white washed with saying he was Georgian..........that is an excuse.............and nothing more.

This thread is about 2 things.....being trolled by 1 Russian who wanted a pissing contest with Americans.............for which he has succeeded................and

2. The shithole situation in Syria.............which is still a major mess...........Syria has become the battleground for major players in the region and the world.....pitted against each other with different objectives..............Like quick sand everyone is neck deep in it.................and no one knows how to really get out of the pit....................all with different goals there......and all against each other................Complete mess...........just as ISIS WANTED.............a Peaceful end there from the players or escalation...................that is main issue............or we let ISIS win..................This was what they wanted............They knew they couldn't win ...............that wasn't their mission............There mission was to start WWIII over some shit hole desert.

4. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,214
    The US would respond with a fury of attacks if a plane is shot down...

5. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,771
    [​IMG]

6. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,325
    A quote from your link:
    Putin said: “We never said there were not people there who carried out certain tasks including in the military sphere.” He insisted this was not the same as regular Russian troops.

Where did Putin admitted his military presence? It was just a spin from Guardian. I have listened to ALL Putin's speeches and interviews. He kept saying there were Russian citizens who went to support (it's a big difference with regular Russian troops)their relatives and friends in Donbass when Kiev started the war against its own people. Was Putin supposed to stop them? What you, Western people, DO NOT understand is that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people artificially separated. So Ukrainians have families in Russia and visa versa.

FYI, there were Georgians, Lithuanians, Americans etc. fighting against Donbass civilians just because they did not support American invasion and voted for separation from Ukraine after the coup. That what you have to pay attention to: Kiev came to Donbass to kill their civilians, and that is called genocide.
    Dangerous Propaganda: Network Close To NATO Military Leader Fueled Ukraine Conflict - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
    A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,771
    Military advisers...........we know what that means...............neither side is squeaky clean............Please don't say that isn't the case...................that isn't realistic.....

And there are no real solutions to the shit hole in Syria either...............it is a mess............so let's call each other names and avoid the situation there..................

I'll be quite honest..........I don't know any real solution to what I'm seeing there. Other than killing ISIS and getting the fuck out.............but in that..........we abandon the Kurds...............and there are a whole lot of them there now............If the powers to be decide to kill them after we leave.................They aren't going down without a fight.............they have been killed by everyone...........and are some of the toughest fighters in the neighborhood now.........why Turkey wants them dead so bad................and Syria.......Iraq.............Iran.............they all were used to killing them without casualties for so long they don't know what to do when they get their asses handed to them by the Kurds now.............it's a mess.

8. Eugene

Eugene Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +770
    I do realize it's impossible for you to change your opinion about your ugly authorities and what they are doing.
    I do write very unpleasant things about pindos in common but that is true. I judge basing on own experience as well while you never been in Russia...writing absolute bs got from your massive long lasting propaganda.

I was asked what are Russia's aim in Syria and gave answer. I asked the same about USA and still not even a word.

Admiral Rockwell Tory you are right, my English is bad...but it is a bit better than my German and Japanese... What about your Russian and Ukrainian? They are at zero level. Should I conclude your are as stupid as an oak? According to your theory - yes.

Stalin was Georgian by origin but he didn't rule Russia, he ruled USSR. And nobody in our country looked at the nationality, we were equal.
    Stalin did mistakes but his genius ruling saved the world as it allowed USSR to get prepared to war in absolute isolation and to win it while Brits sat quietly in their island and pindos had business to Hitler. Stalin rebuilt huge country after total ruining.
    And there was never a genocide!
    How can you say about genocide while you terminated all original population of the whole continent?

Military advisers... they do present in Ukraine as well as pindos, British and french ones present in Syria consulting and training terrorists.

Sorry for trolling but your ignorance and inability for fact-to-fact dialogue pushed me towards that style.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,325
    From my point of view you, Eugene, are one of the most honest and educated people on this forum. When it comes to Russia and Ukraine your posts are priceless. The only thing I can't agree with you is Stalin and his role in USSR history.

But when Western people are blaming modern Russia for what USSR has done they should know that none of USSR leaders (except for a traitor Gorbachev, whom the West admires as a hero for collapsing USSR) were Russians: Lenin was a Jew, Stalin (his real name was Jougashvili) was a Georgian, Khrushchev and Brezhnev were from Ukraine.

upload_2018-10-27_11-15-25.png

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  10. Eugene

Eugene Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +770
    Frankly speaking I never thought Stalin was great leader until I began check history more thoroughly.

What we all...most of us know about him - a lot of imprisoned and executed.
    But why don't we take into account the time he ruled the country and what happened in it and in international affairs. USSR just appeared, west is isolating it though country is ruined after ww1 and civil war. West does much to take as much from Russia as it can send spies and sponsoring terrorists. We lost many territories - Finland, Poland, could hardly keep Far East...

Other leaders of other countries in similar conditions were same determined.

It is better to check the results.
    Poor agreecultural country with uneducated population becomes highly industrialized and 80% educated by 1940.
    Wins ww2 while world economic leaders either surrendered or kept aside.
    Then rebuilding country and developing industry and science inspite of western opposition and threats.
    Life lengthl and quality increased greatly.
    Free education and medical care for everyone.
    Stalin allowed private business (artels), which were very popular and even produced weapon for army while ww2...

Same as with Putin. Just check macroeconomic figures to realize how much he has done for Russia.

• Informative Informative x 1