After a lot of consideration, USMB Staff has decided to try an alternate format for this Front Page forum. The purpose of having a Front Page Forum is to attract new eyes and views and have something fresh, informative and up to date in that spot.
Got to credit Lucy Hamilton for asking about a "Breaking News" forum, because that's what prompted this experiment. We do fine with breaking news threads in their own relevant forums right now, but it's a convenient way to give us better recruitment "advertising" on the Front Page.
So here's the outline of the "experiment". Any Poster may choose to place a "Breaking News" story in that forum SUBJECT TO the rules provided below. You don't HAVE to place such threads in THIS forum. You can still put them in appropriate forums. If there's a thread in the Home Page forum on this news flash, we MAY consolidate threads from lower forums to the Front Page forum when a story breaks -- especially if they started in another Zone2 forum. Posters should put EXTRA effort into preparing the OP. Wait 5 minutes or whatever's necessary to get adequate details. Include as much as you can. Multiple Links or Pics PREFERRED. Rules for that forum will be as follows:
1) Zone2 Rules
2) OP must be about news no older than 24 hours when posted. News can be about any broad interest subject.
3) Story must be linked to at least one major news outlet, newspaper or periodical. Other secondary links encouraged.
4) Members should include the Breaking News: prefix in front of the Title. (Admin may do this automatically for us -- so check current usage.)
5) Moderation reserves the right to move and place in a more appropriate forum. OR to move brand new threads to this Front Page forum..
6) Keep the conversations on the news topic as details comes in. Serious derailments will result in closure. And try to NOT extend the conversations much past the point where it's no longer "breaking".
I just saw Rudy Guillani blow the Democrats all to Hell on Fox & Friends this morning.
The liberals sitting on the comfy couched tried desperately to interrupt him several times, but he laid waste to the Democrat's impeachment by spelling out how the FBI, Joe Biden, and other members of congress have been trying for over 2 years to keep the evidence of bribery and governmental interference in Ukraine by the Obama Adminstration from being exposed. Not only didn't Trump try to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, but the Ukrainians handed the evidence of wrongdoing to Rudy Guilliani....particularly because they felt they couldn't trust anyone in the State Department or the Justice Department to do anything with the evidence.
Here we go. FBI was biased. Page and Strzok was one domino, here is another one.
The Department of Justice says that the FBI under disgraced former Director James Comey should have discontinued its secret surveillance on a member of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election because it had “insufficient predication to establish probable cause.”
This is something I've been saying for the last 3 years.
Mad Maxine admitted to it Sunday.
She thinks that impeachment is what Democrats were elected to do.....not protect the country....or improve lives....impeach the president. That's about it.